Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces (1455 Views)

Polls: PANDEF Says INEC Raised Doubts About Its Sincerity / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheEndless:

Penned by Wasiu Semoleselanu

Ever since that incidence where the dingBAT appeared to sensually oral a microphone in the guise of ‘tasting’ it, many have questioned his sexuality. Especially the fact that it’s a not so common knowledge that he is a closeted gay (judging from the way he handled that mic) and investigators like Gistlover have come out to say that he and his son, Yise are fond of throwing gay parties on the island.

While pursuing this investigation, someone reached out to me claiming to be one of dingBAT’s lover. He said dingBAT relied on him and loved to be with him because he was ‘intelligent’ and helped dingBAT come up with ideas when they were making love. He said the reason that they were no longer together was that dingBAT’s wife, Mireolu said that he had too many controversies as it is and they wouldn’t want to get homosexuality in the mix since they’re trying to present him as a devout Afon.já Mozulem.

This source went on to say that dingBAT loved to call his men by women’s name as this turned him on.

‘He called me BUSHURAT and he always liked to give me oral. Infact the reason he went all out on that mic the other day wasn’t because he heard ‘taste’ the mic but because he has been craving deek in his mouth.

‘In fact, I was the one that came up with the mantra ‘I stand on his mandate’. It was one night when I was sitting and grinding on his manhood, he was now giving it to me like tá tá tá tá tá tá that it unlocked something in my brain and I was like ‘Sir, I think your mantra should be On Your Manhood I sit, no sorry I mean On your Mandate I stand’

Another source also reached out to me, said the dingBAT loved to call him MUMUNAT.

Read more at Fb.com/wasiusemoleselanu/coulddingbatbegay

Wasiu Semoleselanu is a devout Afon.já Mozulem who despite his temporary insanity 5 times a day is against a dingBAT presidency.

He is also the chief convener of ‘Save Our Sanity. Replace hard concrete floors with foams in our masalashi’ (SOS: RHCFWF)

Kindly screenshot, repost and retweet before this post is taken down and moniker banned.
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=TheEndless post=119803647][/quote]
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=TheEndless post=119804577][/quote]
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by Adaisback(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
cheesy Ike agwu go dibia uwa! Did I just read sitting on his dick and grinding him, with what? Butt hole? Tufiakwa! Chineke help us o. Nothing I won't see or hear in this Tinubu campaign. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy Ike agwu go dibia uwa! Did I just read sitting on his dick and grinding him, with what? Butt hole? Tufiakwa! Chineke help us o. Nothing I won't see or hear in this Tinubu campaign. cheesy
As in ehn! Now you know why his online thugs are called Agbado bottomboys grin

2 Likes

Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by Adaisback(f): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheEndless:

As in ehn! Now you know why his online thugs are called Agbado bottomboys grin
lol. grin grin grin
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by bomb24: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lolzzzzzz.... Yagazie nwanne..
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
bomb24:
Lolzzzzzz.... Yagazie nwanne..
grin
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by Curious345: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
If I say something about Tinubu here ..

Every where in Nigeria will shake...

I swear to God

2 Likes

Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by TheEndless: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Curious345:
If I say something about Tinubu here ..

Every where in Nigeria will shake...

I swear to God
The people suffer when good men keep quiet. Say what you know and put dingBAT and his agbado bottomboys to shame!

1 Like

Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hahahahahaha
Tinubu na gay - YorubaNiBaba
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by Adaisback(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahahaha
Tinubu na gay - YorubaNiBaba
grin grin you better get ready to join him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Adaisback:
grin grin you better get ready to join him
when I have your ukwu kiss
Re: Doubts about Tinubu’s sexuality surfaces by Adaisback(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
when I have your ukwu kiss
nkogheri

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In The North Reacted When Islamic Cleric Asked To Vote For Tinubu / Peter Obi Clears Pastor EA Adeboye's Polling Unit / Acp Usman Shugaba Is Chief Personal Security To Tinubu-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.