Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service (525 Views)

Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service / Now You Can Open Your Third eyes with Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Have you ever wish to see beyond the physical life using the third eyes ? and Have you ever wish to really connect with an higher eternal being ? if yes then this thread is for you.

In respect to the third eyes opening, The third eyes which is also known as the ajna chakra or popularly called the spiritual eyes, acts as a medium in which an individual receives spiritual visions and sees spirit beings in general either astrally or physically with the physical eyes

And for quite old ages, the secret of the third eyes has been kept secret from the general public, but only pass down from the generation of the Elites to other generations. But with the invention of the internet the secret of the third eyes has been partially revealed And this is why I'm writing and offerings this service In other to Educate,open and Activate the already closed third eyes of many individuals, who don't know and are not knowledgeable about the opening of the third eyes

And generally, every human has the third eyes, but only few are working due to the fact that we haven't been walking on the enlightment path to open and Activate the third eyes, hence many individuals may not even experience the third eyes awakening for an entire lifetime, especially when their entire bodies and all the energy points in their bodies are already closed and blocked

And For the purpose of this thread I will be giving the benefits of opening ones third eyes below

1. seeings spirit being : This is one of the main benefits of opening the third eyes, and as when opens users begins to see spirit beings, higher vibratory spirits, Angels and lots more, and In a general saying, there is no way one could see spirit beings without the opening of ones third eyes as it is the only spiritual portal which is responsible for all manners of spiritual visions

2. Connecting to the spiritual realm : when opens, individuals will not only see spirit beings but will also be connected to the spiritual realm as well and start receiving messages and prophesies from higher eternal being

3. High spiritual strength : Just like the physical strength, A spiritual strength is also very important, as most of various spiritual activities such as praying, chanting , Evocations requires quite sustainable spiritual strength. And by the opening of the third eyes, an individual spiritual strength is quite elevated

4. Hearing what others people are thinking in their mind ( the process also increase the hearings energetically )

5. Real and vivid Dreams : it is not new that the third eyes is responsible for all manners of prophetic dreamings, and as when opens an individual begins to get a more clear, real and vivid dreams, which are more intriguing and meaningful to such individuals

7. Courage and boldness to face reality
And lots more

And By the opening of the third eyes, an individual begins to see spiritual visions and spirit beings in general, after an initiated period of 7 days using the sacred instructional materials

Interested individuals who are ready to open their third eyes and start to live a new fulfilled spirits lifes can officially reach me at elidaziel@gmail.com just at an affordable price

And By contacting me, I will be guiding and mentoring you on the step by step approaches to fully open and Activate the third eyes

Pls Note: This is a professional third eyes opening service, which is based on pure sacred energy works, without the use of any diabolic means and also interested individuals can reach me or contact me at the above email for more enquiries about the opening of third eyes and other third eyes related services

Contact me today at elidaziel@gmail.com for the opening, just at an affordable prices

P.s There is also service for those who are experiencing spiritual problems, and needs urgent solutions, as I'm also a Spiritual life Coach and note you can always contact me if you are dealing with or experiencing any of the following problems listed belows

1. Child barrenness
2. Lacking favour and mercy
3. Terrifying and disturbing dreams
4. Dream Interpretations
5. Uncontrollable sleep paralysis
6. Dirty / Negative Aura and Energies
7. Spiritual trouble with witchcraft, wizard and other unclean spirits
8. Spirit possessions
9. Strange paranormal activities in the house, office, or anywhere
10. Blurred visions, not remembering or seeing your dreams clearly
11. Unattractiveness , or inability to get a spouse or a lover
12. Unexplainable medical conditions
And other spiritual problems

Pls note : I will be offering free counsellation and guidance on any spiritual issue you may be facing and you are free to message me for any spiritual help aswell, and pls note spiritual Counsellation are free. Only spiritual works requires payments

Thank you

© Elidaziel

Email : elidaziel@gmail.com

Pls Note : Kindly Avoid the opening of the third eyes by yourself, you need real guidance in other to safely open the third eyes .

Thank you

© Elidaziel
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Available ....
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Available
Re: Open Your Third Eyes With Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service by ElidazielMN(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Available ....

(1) (Reply)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! / Bulk Sms Service / Is There A Better Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.