Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? (708 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
what type of car is the best for bolt driving?
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by dicksonadams(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
I used a civic, but I will recommend corolla 2003 to 07

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
dicksonadams:
I used a civic, but I will recommend corolla 2003 to 07
what are your reasons please?
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by dicksonadams(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
HUMANIIST:
what are your reasons please?

durability.... Uber or bolt work will stress any car, 5am to 9pm driving, Ac on, Lagos traffic, heat etc, while Honda will cope but with time Toyota will out endure the Honda during this rigorous usage.

part like suspension parts will also need frequent check and replacement
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
please can we chat on WhatsApp, I intend to become a bolt driver
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
dicksonadams:

durability.... Uber or bolt work will stress any car, 5am to 9pm driving, Ac on, Lagos traffic, heat etc, while Honda will cope but with time Toyota will out endure the Honda during this rigorous usage.

please can we chat on WhatsApp, I intend to become a bolt
driver
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by Timagex(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
HUMANIIST:
please can we chat on WhatsApp, I intend to become a bolt
driver

Kindly share the tips and insight learnt here.

Please...
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by Timagex(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
dicksonadams:

Sir, like how much is the average earning per month and would you advise someone to do it full time? Thanks for your response...
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Timagex:

Kindly share the tips and insight learnt here.
Please...
okay
Re: What Type Of Car Is The Best For Bolt Driving? by HUMANIIST(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
dicksonadams:

sorry to ask, how much do you earn in a week?

(1) (Reply)

Can Oil Shortage/ Overdue Cause Engine Overheating / Why Do People Get Discouraged From Buying Hyundai Vehicles In Nigeria? / Help Me Compare This Type Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.