Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions (57612 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by detectivejones: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Strange things everywhere and January sef neva reach half

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Ashirioluwa: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Globaltravelz:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

100% guaranteed……..I know some gullible individuals will fall for this.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by odemeetu1: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
How is this always a problem self... Husband finger her till she's tired, when you want to come as a husband, put it inside... Simple

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Marriage is for better for worse and till death do u apart.
See what the word of God says:

1 Corinthians 7: 10 -11
To the married I give u this command: A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she MUST remain unmarried or else be RECONCILED to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

1 Corinthians 7: 39
A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he MUST belong to the Lord.

Christians are allowed to divorce today because of man's wickedness and unforgiven spirit. That above is the standard.

Anyone who sleeps with a married woman commits ADULTERY. It BLOCKS ur way physically and spiritually.

Oh men! Wake up and know ur God, and be strong!! For that which is physical won't last long but that which is eternal is forever!!!

Repent and seek God now while u have the chance through Jesus Christ. Alot won't even make it in this first quarter of this year. Salvation is key and Jesus has already paid that price for u. Ask Him to come inside of u today. God bless u.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by CheapHomes1: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

If a man can't satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will leave the relationship/marriage. Biko, I'm speaking for myself. I don't know about others.

Which man are you expecting to satisfy you with love, sex and money? Why can't you provide such yourself? Look at your opinion on men below.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by dododawa1: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wherever you are on the Face of the Earth, Listen to the voice of reasoning
Listen to the word of GOD
Listen to GOD'S Standard of Marriage so you don't use your hands to destroy yourself.

Marriage is between a Man and a woman and it is For better for worse! Until death do you part.
GOD Hates Divorce.
The Only permission given to anyone to remarry is if your spouse is dead. Outside that you are living in Adultery, Fornication, Deceiving yourself and on your way to Hell.

Departing from your spouse and remarrying either as a man or woman is Adultery.

If you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th so on wife in a home, as long as the First legally married wife is alive, you are Decieving yourself. Pack your bags and leave that Home. Eternity is a Personal Race. It is not a family or community race.

If you are a Man and you jumping up and down from one woman to another in the name of wife, you are jumping to Hell. Your 1st legally wife is your wife. Settle and Discharge the others. Eternity is a Personal Race.

Consult the Word of GOD so as not to make mistakes!
Matthew 19:4-9, Malachi 2:16

never coated you before,but you are wrong on this guy, according to MUSLIM book,many is accepted,as far you can FEED THEM unconditional.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by kestolove95(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
The problem is not ur husband, the problem is that his playing in maracana stadium
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Pathfinder2090: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Listen to GOD'S Standard of Marriage so you don't use your hands to destroy yourself.

Marriage is between a Man and a woman and it is For better for worse! Until death do you part.
GOD Hates Divorce.
The Only permission given to anyone to remarry is if your spouse is dead. Outside that you are living in Adultery, Fornication, Deceiving yourself and on your way to Hell.

If you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th so on wife in a home, as long as the First legally married wife is alive, you are Decieving yourself. Pack your bags and leave that Home. Eternity is a Personal Race. It is not a family or community race.

If you are a Man and you jumping up and down from one woman to another in the name of wife, you are jumping to Hell. Your 1st legally wife is your wife. Settle and Discharge the others. Eternity is a Personal Race.

Pls Oga study the scriptures diligently and stop capping rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by dododawa1: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

If a man can't satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will leave the relationship/marriage. Biko, I'm speaking for myself. I don't know about others.
is like your people get EXTRA room, available for you till world end Abi.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Starhearts: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

Anoda empty skull sighted nothing but sand

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by jahsharon: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

It will end in tears for all Oloshos
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Onucs(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

So, what is ur role in the relationship

Naija girls always too shallow

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Femi783(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Okay. So what values are you adding to the man’s life?
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Pathfinder2090: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Hates Divorce.

There is no place in the scripture permission was given to man to remarry only when his wife is dead.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by BloomingDale(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Daniel7543:
I jst dey pity the guy wey go take u serious.
This picture indicates how guys suppose to dey treat u, siofra, Sweetplum, Candidlady and other evening vanguard newspapers.

The lady you propose to in future might not even like you, but just to prevent you from calling her an evening newspaper, she will marry you and make your life unbearable. Don’t you just love karma?

Remember, for every action there is a reaction.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
when2:

I thought divorce is permissible in the case of adultery?

Yes it is
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by ItsTutsi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can satisfy you with all these

Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
InfinityFabric:

No divorce? Total scam.
So a woman or man can't get out of a hopeless situation ? U people are joke

Divorce is allowed in a case of infidelity.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Daniel7543:
I jst dey pity the guy wey go take u serious.
This picture indicates how guys suppose to dey treat u, siofra, Sweetplum, Candidlady and other evening vanguard newspapers.
Idi0t

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Meandmycrew(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
She has high libido ,ladies marry a man with the same sexual drive like you to avoid stories like this. Your man must be compatible with you for you to get that optimal sexual drive you desire.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by hotspec(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Hates Divorce.

God hates divorce but u said 2nd and other wives should divorce their husband and leave? E no clear. Show a scripture verse where it's written that God's instruction is that other wives should leave or any man married more than one wife will not inherit d kingdom of God. I'm sure u're a single. When u get married, experience will teach you certain things.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I can satisfy you with all these

. Thiieeff!

You get satisfaction?

Terrorists are sub human by nature
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by MansoryMX(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

Ashawo ashawoooooo ashwawooooooooookobokobo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by LINTUNE(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

but , but I taught u don't need any man at all, remember all men are evil according to u, or u are just so high on drugs that y don't know what u are saying again undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by benjaminlawson(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Hates Divorce.

He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit says

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by chichriso: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Hates Divorce.

Study your scripture well so you dont mislead others abi which other bible are you reading?...you can divorce if there is infidelity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Satisfy them sexually

Satisfy them emotionally

Satisfy them financially

Satisfy them materially

Satisfy them Spiritually

Satisfy this... Satisfy that!

Sigh... Most men just can't catch a break in this life... Especially here in Africa!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by tonymyke4life(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

What can you satisfy that same man with when you finally meet him?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by valentinenkem: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

I believe you my dear.....just ask and it shall be given into you.
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Angelfrost(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
detectivejones:
Strange things everywhere and January sef neva reach half

2023 is not here to play around! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.