Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video (465 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Ogbaru Anambra Drags Julius Berger To Court Over 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by attackgat: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
In the video making rounds on the internet, armed Fulani herdsmen are said to have attacked Ukwu-Orji, Ogbaru, in Anambra State, on the 4th of January this year leaving at least two people dead

In the first of two videos, middle aged man is dead on the floor with an eyewitness saying in Igbo language that Fulani herdsmen emerged from the bushes, and without a word, opened fire on the locals who took to their heels. The dead man was not so lucky

In the second heartbreaking video said to have been recorded on 5th January in the same Ukwu-Orji, a mother finds her son "Obinna" dead and breaks down in tears, he was the second victim of the herdsmen

https://fb.watch/hVi1EuUeuf/

https://fb.watch/hVh_ZW0JXD/

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by Johnthejohn(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na lie.
It never happened
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by DavSagacity(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
When shall all this killings and shedding of innocent blodd stop for God Sake..??
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by IdiotOjukwu(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by ThoughtOfYou: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sad
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by Emmanuella00(f): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
May God have mercy on him

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles, PowerPoint, proposals, dissertations and also with good Turnitin report.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by kettykin: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Demented criminals are now hiding under the cover name of ugm to commit havocs

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by LeoDeKing: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abiama bless Mazi Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu.

Since Tinubu is contesting, we have now resolved that all the blames are now on him.

This is because we know he will take over from Buhari, so we have to start learning who to blame for everything in our land.

Pls disregard the comment below me, he was absent in our last ummuna meeting where we unanimously agreed that all blames henceforth goes to Tinubu. That is why he is still blaming fulani. I will personally call to inform him of the latest.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by hammerT: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
THIS TIME ROUND, THEY WERE CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

PEOPLE SAW FULANI MEN EMERGE FROM THE BUSH AND STARTED FIRING AT THE COMMUNITY.

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THIS ACCEPTABLE OR DONE, ASIDE THE ZOO?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by Emergingnation(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Abiama bless Mazi Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu.

Fulani pi**g ! When your terrorist lots will be dealt with as usual, you'll be here weeping sourly ...
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by SilverOrLead: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fulani herdsmen don suffer.

Even cultist killings for osuland don turn Fulani killings

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by Racoon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Just imagine these senseless gruesome killings now. Guess when the natives retaliate the government backed soldiers will not come for genocide as they use to do.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by NwaIdeato: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
This was a Cult related clash, which kind yeye herdsmen?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by habsydiamond(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
God heal this country from calamity
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
NwaIdeato:
This was a Cult related clash, which kind yeye herdsmen?

Really? Cults in Ogbaru? Did you watch the video of the locals telling them how the herdsmen came and shot at them
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by NwaIdeato: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Really? Cults in Ogbaru? Did you watch the video of the locals telling them how the herdsmen came and shot at them
The real detail of what happened is all over twitter from Ogbaru natives themselves who should know better than you, the two victims were hit by stray bullets in a cult related clash around that area. Surely you don't expect me to believe the IPOB facebook trashy version, when someone is shooting at you, will you even have the time to determine the ethnicity of the shooter? make una use your brains sometimes my ipob brothers
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
NwaIdeato:

The real detail of what happened is all over twitter from Ogbaru natives themselves who should know better than you, the two victims were hit by stray bullets in a cult related clash around that area. Surely you don't expect me to believe the IPOB facebook trashy version, when someone is shooting at you, will you even have the time to determine the ethnicity of the shooter? make una use your brains sometimes my ipob brothers

Can you copy the twitter link of the news that told this was a cult clash, here on Nairaland

I would love to know what cult group could possibly be operating in a place like Ogbaru
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by PussyMiners: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Looks like a false flag attack from IPOB
Re: Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbaru, Anambra, Kill Two - Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:
Looks like a false flag attack from IPOB

The locals in the video confirmed it was herdsmen that attacked them.

All those urchins who like to pretend they care about insecurity in the South East have all ran away from this thread because the opportunity to falsely blame IPOB is not there

(1) (Reply)

Rabid APC Supporters Attack Tinubu/shettima Campaign Office In Osun / Breaking, Victory As President Buhari Dumps Apc & Tinubu To Campaign For Peter O / How I Filled Tinubu's Form That Was Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.