Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) (333 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Gospelpreacher1: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQeuYgox-g
MIRACOULOUS MIRACLE: Broken Bones In 3 places Mavelously Healed by GOD of CHOSEN

Our brother had an accident in June 2020 that broke his leg in three places
He was taken to Hospitals, Herbal homes, Ijaw Homes, and all manner of places all to no avail.

Just Yesterday 6th January 2023, He accepted the invitation of a Chosen member to attend the On going Chosen program

After the Prayers of the Servant of GOD! The GOD of CHOSEN took over and Performed HIS wonders.

To his total amazement, our brother could not Believe that he is walking.
The Scrothes are no longer carrying him. He is carrying the scrothes.

In the words of our Brother,
AS A MUSLIM I ENTERED CHURCH FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I DROPPED CRUTCHES TO START WALKING AGAIN

Our Brother Instantly Declared Himself a Chosen!!!

What GOD cannot do does not Exist!
To GOD of Chosen alone be All the Glory!

2 Likes

Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Johnthejohn(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Praise be to God on highest

1 Like

Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good for him. I pray for total breakthrough for this country, this coming election. May God take control of everything and at the end of collation and counting or electoral results, may the best candidate to move this country forward win.
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by michaelwestern(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
All glory be to God.

But, please stop all this god of this person.. that person. There's only one God over the whole world. And even if you will personalize God, then it should be God my father not God of a church.
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by kingscare1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Join live crusade online on Facebook, or youtube or you can watch chosen tv on mytv to carry your 2023 blessings.. Chosen is Blessed

1 Like

Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by incubus6sixsix: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its just sad that even with these so called Miracles, the end of these pastors is crystal clear for all to see. cry

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ ---Matthew 7:23-23
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
What GOD of CHOSEN is Doing in these Last days is not what someone can describe, define or understand.

You need to Meet the GOD of CHOSEN To understand what is Happening in this Generation.

GOD ALMIGHTY is the GOD of the CHOSEN!
If you are Looking for GOD in REALITY, Visit the LORD'S CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by AntiChristian: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
This God of chosen won't see the chosen members to help!

I have one here that needs help!

Tell Pastor ML to help their members first!
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
This God of chosen won't see the chosen members to help!

I have one here that needs help!

Tell Pastor ML to help their members first!

In CHOSEN, we Don't look up to Pastor to Help! When you look up to Humans, you get crumbs!
We look up to the GOD of CHOSEN!
We look up to the GOD of our Pastor!
We look up to the Words of GOD.
We listen to Declaration of the Servant of GOD, we believe it, we claim it and we walk in it , live by it and it works for us
IT is GOD alone that Does ALL the Unimaginable wonders you see and Hear in the CHOSEN.
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by AntiChristian: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

In CHOSEN, we Don't look up to Pastor to Help! When you look up to Humans, you get crumbs!
We look up to the GOD of CHOSEN!
We look up to the GOD of our Pastor!
IT is HIM alone that Does ALL the Unimaginable wonders you see and Hear in the CHOSEN.

God of your pastor?

God of Pastor ML baa?
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

God of your pastor?

God of Pastor ML baa?

A Carnal mind and man cannot understand Spiritual things.
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by AntiChristian: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

A Carnal mind and man cannot understand Spiritual things.

Where did Jesus classify people based on being carnal or spiritual?

The woman Jesus called dog was she carnal minded or spiritual?

You guys are simply bigoted with a discriminating denominational God!
Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by Jokerman(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
God of Chosen is so great!

1 Like

Re: GOD of CHOSEN Replaces Broken Leg Of Muslim & Discharge Him From Scrotches(Pix) by MrPresident1: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End As Coffin Chase Away People After Refused To Attend Chur / Why Do You Stopped Going To Church ? / What Do U Know About Sheikh Ahmad Bamba From Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.