Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi (24954 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by tete7000(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
And Lagos didn't save money but in order to continue their extravagance spending they resort to different ways of extorting their citizens. Just leave in Lagos if you want to experience extortion in its different worst forms.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Uchek(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria has high unemployment and under-employment rate. The informal economy is the biggest employer of labor and includes street hawkers like the gala sellers you denigrated. Is it better to be self-employed with prospect to expand and diversify into structured business with employees or become an agbero or criminal. There is dignity in labor. That's why the average Igbo is the most economically empowered Nigerian. Igbo-hatred will kill you. Keep HATING while they progress.

lhordspy:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy, My belle oo grin

No wonder we have lot of youth from the state today; selling gala in Lagos traffic or white-powder in India.

Anyways, Ondo is truly Batified.

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Comedian show us the one's u did in lagos
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by longayink: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
But Tinubu's APC govt in 8 years leaving Nigeria as country harbouring the highest number of poor and hungry people and one of the few most indebted and terrorised in the world.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Johel(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Shut up you nitwits

Obi is a known failure that his successor even confirmed it

None of Obi kinsmen are supporting him for his daydream presidential ambition. They know he is a failure that can not win

Look at a failure calling a successful man a failure...jokes on you poverty stricken nonentity.

You are not worth peter obi's first shoe ever in his life...bulaba balablu gagara, your mama nyansh!
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by iyke648(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
With the trilions of Debt Nigeria is owing right now our country needs a frugal President who will cut down the cost of governance and block all loop holes of stealing and corruption happening currently in the country. Nigeria needs Peter Obi presidency for her survival. The other 2 presidential candidate will plung this country further into a state of no return. Lets shun tribalism and ethnicity and vote in the right candidate to save this country. Go and get ur PVC. Vote WISELY, VOTE LABOUR PARTY, VOTE MR PETER GREGORY OBI. Shalom

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Sunnyski: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
"...You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if you think he will do better for the nation than he did for Anambra State.

* it is a heartless governor who holds back money when people went hungry, schools, road and clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor farmer prospered under him."
-Tinubu said.

Says the father of all urchins.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-at-ondo-rally-tinubu-fires-atiku-obi/
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by BigBashiru: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in all Ramifications, forget about urchins rantings undecided

Drugnubu thinks it's by personal attacks
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Tareq1105: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in all Ramifications, forget about urchins rantings undecided

Which ramifications?

We're looking at the antecedent of the contestants and you're talking rubbish. You want to compare Tinubu Lagos with Obi Anambra?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Tareq1105: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigBashiru:

Drugnubu thinks it's by personal attacks
Where were you when Obi attacked Tinubu? I guess you didn't see or read that bcoz you're full of hatred.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Versal: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
You feel for H.E Obi??
Obi that can comfortably buy up the whole of your wretched village
grin grin grin grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by BigBashiru: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

Where were you when Obi attacked Tinubu? I guess you didn't see or read that bcoz you're full of hatred.

Show me where. I hv no time ti hate anyon. I'm focused on competence.....whoever is more competent with the character.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by UnknownT: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
We need a President who can spend and generate revenue at the same time.

Tinubu seem to tick this box

Obi seem like one who will only stop spending to have a semblance of sanity but hunger go almost kill everybody.

Atiku will spend and spend without any meaningful sense of generating money apart from selling off National assets
you guys are being clever by a half with this insinuation that Obi only saved money without doing anything. The same money that other governors embezzle, that was what Obi saved. He built infrastructures, paid salary and pensions(the yardsticks used to judge governors) but still saved money.
Tinubu will live large, spend our money to buy himself a new body and then increase tax to generate revenue, I guess that's the box Tinubu ticked for you. We will all suffer it if BAT(God forbid) wins
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by nedekid: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

All these spam accounts.
You registered this account today yet have made 230 posts. Also quoting this viral spam post by your multiple aliases.
Hope you are remunerated well for this disservice.

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by jcross19: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
Killer punch

those who voted for APC 2015 till now where are they? Don't go far? Today Nigeria is having the highest number of poor people on earth caused by APC!!! 133 million living below poverty!! What a record... In Nigeria today we see how Lagos are prosperous in terms of hooliganism and agbero!! APC is evil and evil is APC
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by sirray001: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Obi seem like one who will only stop spending to have a semblance of sanity but hunger go almost kill everybody.

Atiku will spend and spend without any meaningful sense of generating money apart from selling off National assets
shior. Ode
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Emola12(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
jahsharon:
He saved money, but all the money is in his children's accounts in Pandora.

He saved so much money, yet all his people fled to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges
he left 75b as a governor of Anambra state without any debt!!! Tinubu record almost 450bn debt as Lagos State governor up till now Tinubu is still collecting pension from Lagos State government buh OBI didn't collect any dime since he has left as Anambra state governor,,,I'm Yoruba guy buh I will support what is good not by tribe,,, dis election is not by tribe is by d person who has d capacity ,,,power ,,,,, experience,,,, intelligent,,,, good speach ,,,,who doesn't care about government money who is stingy to himself who will scatter all the criminality structure whatever APC call it I don't care OBI--DATTI is the new structure olorun oba agba fun wa Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by sekundosekundo: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

No wonder we have lot of youth from the state today; selling gala in Lagos traffic or white-powder in India.

Those gala ssellars will eventually buy your father's house and you'll become their tenant. That's how we roll.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by MiaBeer(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu is being lenient on Obi. Fact is Obi was saving the states fund in his bank , same bank that was used to launder Dasuki and Diezanis loot . Such a selfish person.

You don't get the point, Tinubu used Lagos revenue to create more money making ventures and infrastructures, hence you see continous prosperity in Lagos while Obi under the pretense of saving money was robbing his people blind. Search channels 2014 Anambra debate, Obiano clearly stated that the money in the bank was worth next to nothing. It was infact used to offset expenditures accrued by Obi's administration. Obi is just a cunny man. Watch for yourself.
You don’t have better things to do with your sorry life anymore? The average Igbo man will always be better than you. Dance away your life every weekend and blame Igbo people for your problems. Tell someone in your entire village that is better and more accomplished than Peter Obi. Until then, just stfu ok?

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Charmingpet: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

And after 8 years, he left anambra in shambles, no economy, no infrastructure, even obi himself live in Lagos, not his own anambra where he governed and misgoverned for 8 years, his daughter sef work and live in Lagos, not anambra.

Anambra is one of the poorest and most unproductive states in Nigeria.

Anambra today is a shithole, a terrorist-controlled state, a violent and sadistic place where people get slaughtered every day, a sit-at-home slave camp.

Obi is a useless, incompetent and lazy man with zero achievements.

u are an enemy of Nigeria,
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Napata77: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Houstency:
Very useless drug sniffing vagabond... No plans/visions/ideas shared, rather attack personalities along with his thugs (urchins) both online and offline. Say NO to morally bereft individuals, dubious and evil pasts, etc Say NO to PDAPC!! Vote super candidate like Obi, also SDP guy as well as Sowore. Nigeria must get it right in 2023!

N.B: See video of his recent campaign, proper naming ceremony.. that's why the Drug Kingpin dey vex wella for Obi, may God protect Obi for us.

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1611775225766502407?t=ajnlIDv-tRAOZnJhAu5bLg&s=19

This is why an Igbo will find it nearly impossible to win the Nigerian presidency.

You people don't understand politics and democracy.

Look at you here smearing their candidate with unproven allegations. All of you calling him a drug lord, vagabond etc.

Why the personal attacks?

Tinubu criticised Obi on his policies. That is his job as a presidential candidate.

Why not just respond in kind and counter his economic philosophy with your own?

Why respond with spite, insults and hatred?

Do you think Obi can win the election with just Igbos voting for him?

How do you win hearts and minds - the fulcrum of democratic success - when you are so spiteful and nasty to your opponents?

All you do is alienate voters from other sections of the country who might have been considering your candidate. Swing voters as they are called.

I don't expect you to agree with me, because you Igbos suffer from Group Narcissism.

And as anyone conversant with the disorder knows, narcissists are never wrong in their own eyes.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by NessFortunate: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

yet Atiku and Obi life are far better than Yours that is peasantified. Let me ask you is Atiku and Obi the cause of your miserable family misfortune. Same demensia and shaky shaky paralysis wey hold BAT Na go kee you. Ode. Nkitaa. Orzuordaaan. Buzuru!
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by yahoodetector: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
I beg shut up jare, this is the same nonsense we heard under Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob.

I said you will cry by February! Mark my words
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by stigman(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Who in anambra are better than?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by kiddkash(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Which people stand in bus stops wielding pipes stealing from hard working people and drinking Chelsea as early as 5 am. Very useless bunch of you ask anyone

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by asapants: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2023
jahsharon:

He saved so much money, yet all his people fled to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges
Who do you this thing.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by nostradamoss: 3:38am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

No wonder igbos keep buying more land and will soon take over south west, because they hustle and the yourbas are lazy and chose begging as their own hustle
Chia cowards everywhere
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Doyou2019: 3:40am On Jan 08, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Well even though we are on opposite sides of the political abyss, I must say I admire you. You are a man of class. You avoid tribalism and guttery behaviour. You are one person that made me respect Tinubu supporters not touts and scammers who are Tinubu supporters on this forum.

Well I stan Peter Obi as the rest of all Nigerians and at the end of the day may the best man win

Obidatti 2023
grin
You clearly don't know Ihordspy. Evidently not grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by baretalk: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Damn shame, saving money when your people are poor and jobless, shows you have bad plans for the money saved, or you lack ideas on transforming a people. Anambra was backward when Obi was there.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 4:12am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:
And also built village ogbanje hospital and pami joint..

Obi pandora is more useless than uselessness..

grin grin

You're just as foolish as Tinubu or even more
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Zeezenho: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2023
jahsharon:

You forgot to tell us s day na em people oil money built Lagos.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Realist12: 4:28am On Jan 08, 2023
MiaBeer:

You don’t have better things to do with your sorry life anymore? The average Igbo man will always be better than you. Dance away your life every weekend and blame Igbo people for your problems. Tell someone in your entire village that is better and more accomplished than Peter Obi. Until then, just stfu ok?
only bragging. I don't like to join others in saying y'all are chest beaters but it's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews / Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) / We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.