Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents (537 Views)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Indispensable85(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi and labour party are in serious shortage of polling unit agent across Nigeria. Those shouting obidient on social media should make themselves available. I thought they said structure does not matter? E don set now! I laff in Swahili....... hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Indispensable85(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zombiediots in the mud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Nwaetche(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Time for providing the list has not expired so this hysteria no get meaning

Indispensable85:
Peter Obi and labour party are in serious shortage of polling unit agent across Nigeria. Those shouting obidient on social media should make themselves available. I thought they said structure does not matter? E don set now! I laff in Swahili....... hahahahahahahaha
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thanks for the info.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Aufbauh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
I will volunteer as a polling unit agent for PO yet he won't win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Polchiz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indispensable85:
No date?
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Indispensable85(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nwaetche:

Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by SAMJAY7: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
H
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by SAMJAY7: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nwaetche:

Hahahahaha

I go work for Obi o guy
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Indispensable85(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
, PrinceofLagos job opportunity has opened for you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Afamed: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indispensable85:

Those ones wey still dey struggle to get data to comment on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Kingsmeal: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Indispensable85:

Why are you worried about a structureless party that will "fail"?

Una no dey tire for propaganda?

Did Labour Party complain to you guys
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Afamed: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
E don dey set

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Indispensable85(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Why are you worried about a structureless party that will "fail"?

Una no dey tire for propaganda?

Did Labour Party complain to you guys

Is that why you are crying?
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by mycar: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
some are having orgasm on it even when they don't even know the authenciticy of the claim
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by unclejb2(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
So an unverified Twitter account is what's making all these urchins have orgasms??

As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain Dem.

We would shock these old structures of impoverishing Nigeria come February 25

Peter Obi for president.
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by PandoraObi: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
They should use Igbos as usual
Re: Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents by Brendaniel: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
that is not a problem, it is better to delay it before APC and PDP will try to bring problems to the agents, as long as the agents are approved for late entry we are good to go, they should not see them coming...

before they can cause trouble for the agents, election would have been over

(1) (Reply)

Scam Interviews / See How Akwa Ibom People Responded To Tinubu At Rally / Rivers 2023: Wike’s Claim Of Supporting Tinubu, A Mere Farce – Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.