Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Get Your Graphics Designer Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Graphics Designer Here (187 Views)

Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job / Contact Me For Your Graphics Designs At A Very Cheap Price / [JV REQUEST] My Merch By Amazon Account, Your Graphics Design (50/50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Graphics Designer Here by Michael11stock(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Here is a section for professional graphics designers to showcase their jobs. Please if you have an idea of what we should do, drop your comments thanks.

�Are You Looking For A Professional Graphics Designer?

�High-quality graphics designs

�Quality Logo Design

�Website Banner Design

�Social media branding

�Content creation ( eg, announcement flyer, AMA flyer.

DM me on 08032812240

for almost free price

Below is my projects design portfolio link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bnWUDj2Jo7NPilAdS37BeccOai3gM-mC

Re: Get Your Graphics Designer Here by Michael11stock(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you are a graphic designer feel free to share your experience and what to learn from it thanks.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Graphics Designer Here by Michael11stock(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2023
Do you ever wonder how designers get their work to look so professional? It’s all about the details!

Colour
The first thing we should think about with our material is colour. Most people tend to just throw colours in as needed and the end result ends up being disjointed. If you pick a limited and complementary colour scheme up front then stick with only those colours your content will be much more coherent.

Picking a colour scheme is easy. Picking a good colour scheme is hard. A good colour scheme will make your work shine.
Re: Get Your Graphics Designer Here by Michael11stock(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Get Passionate About Everything Visual
You have to be passionate about graphic design in order to become a designer.

In the Web 2.0, anyone can become anything he or she wants. But most of the time, people fail not because they don’t have the talent or the skills to become what they want to be.

In other words:

Today, it’s simpler to become whatever you want, and yet the road is more difficult.

So why do so many fail?

The reason is lack of passion.

What I have learned from my own journey and my students is that the capability to learn the necessary skills to become a graphic designer comes from passion: persistence, discipline, and the courage to put yourself out there.

So, learn what motivates you to become a graphic designer but also what makes you passionate about it.

For example:

Are you into websites? Facebook memes? Typography and lettering? Logo design? Video game graphics? Comics?

Finding out what particular areas of graphic design you really like are key for becoming passionate about learning.

But you might be thinking:

It’s not only about passion. I am not a talented person. I can’t draw or I’m not good with computers.

Well:

This is what exactly leads to the next step.
Re: Get Your Graphics Designer Here by Michael11stock(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning guys, i just got another design job last night around 12am.

I will post the final result when i am through with the design thank you.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Up To 300k Weekly Using The AFFILIATE BILLIONAIRES COURSE! / I Will Go High Level Landing Page Gohighlevel Sales Funnel / Electric Iron For Clearance - Direct Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.