Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) (26406 Views)

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by EmmyDJourno: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Exactly why He is your President, are you not aware that Nigeria has the highest users of illicit drugs in Africa?

Never my President, my country is too intelligent to have such a fool become its leader kiss
He is just your leader, all you dumb urchins, too stupid to reason or see through a scam angry
People like you should never have gone to school, your parents just wasted money grin
You should be recruited into the 50million army eating cassava and agbado cheesy
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by itoba4real(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.

You heard it first from Charlie. If you know.
obi will surely get massive votes from the sw and se and ss and the middle belt.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by focus7: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
That was a wedding ceremony not a campaign rally
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Greggdekor007: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
tk4radi:
My dear.

The Yorubas see this election as an inter-tribe competition.

Their hatred for ndi-igbo is fully manifesting.
They don't even have the good of Nigeria in their hearts.

Just their hatred for the igbo people is what they are heading to the ballots to show the world.

Ethnic bigot... do they (ibos) like Yoruba?
Campaign for your brother and stop crying when others campaign for theirs too.
As former Governors, Tinubu performance is still better than Obi...So what are you saying.

JAGABAN the incoming President
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by tk4radi: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Greggdekor007:

Ethnic bigot... do they (ibos) like Yoruba?
Campaign for your brother and stop crying when others campaign for theirs too.
As former Governors, Tinubu performance is still better than Obi...So what are you saying.

JAGABAN the incoming President
BullaahBaah Bllaahhbbuu
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by bibianna(f): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Kelechi009:

Bibianna the dancer tongue

Yeah that's me! cheesy
How do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Kneel As Nnamdi Kanu Prays For Them (Photos) / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB / Lauretta Onochie: Food Is Cheaper This Season Than Same Time Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.