Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police (433 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Video Of The Extrajudicial Killing Of A Suspect Involved In Ap. Sulemans Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by CeoNews(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
After the murder of the later CBN staff, Kehinde Fatinoye and his wife, the police arrested a suspect, who was the driver of the family, but he escaped from the custody of the police.

How he escaped
The pretended he was sick and the police took him to a hospital, while in the hospital, he tricked the police by telling them wanted to use the...Continue reading: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=c29b043d95347b468818c2a75b851c85&news_entry_id=s777d0b94230107en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_92f9bba1-2d8e-44ea-853e-b74dee1fba9c&from=news

Re: How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by Creamypie(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
My mind tells me emefile and CBN killed hin
Re: How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Yellow Bars, tueh!
Re: How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by SWATMan: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Creamypie:
My mind tells me emedile and CBN killed hin

Kill him for what? Does his name ring any bell at cbn? You are just being mischievous.
RIP to the dead.
Re: How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by Creamypie(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2023
SWATMan:

Kill him for what? Does his name ring any bell at cbn? You are just being mischievous.
RIP to the dead.
firstly , the hundreds of billions used to print new currency. The plot to arrest emefile for questioning, the killing of whole family, the "escape"' if the driver from custody. Initial disclosure that the body seen in d river was that of his driver, b4 they changed statement that it was his sons body they saw in river. Y would killers spare d driver, knowing fully well he had seen em?. I am not too wrong, this man knew some secrets at CBN

1 Like

Re: How Suspect Involved Ex-cbn Staff Murder Escaped From Police by yomi007k(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Creamypie:
firstly , the hundreds of billions used to print new currency. The plot to arrest emefile for questioning, the killing of whole family, the "escape"' if the driver from custody. Initial disclosure that the body seen in d river was that of his driver, b4 they changed statement that it was his sons body they saw in river. Y would killers spare d driver, knowing fully well he had seen em?. I am not too wrong, this man knew some secrets

Then why will the driver escape from police if he has nothing to hide.

No mind that emotional guy jare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Four Killed As Gunmen Attack CUPP Spokesperson’s Residence In Imo State / BREAKING: Doguwa Arraigned Over Killings During Elections In Kano / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.