Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" (1280 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Felabrity: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu in November, 2022: " mentioning Peter Obi name is an insult to me

Tinubu at his rally today, January 2023: Obi, Obi, Obi (x50)

He called Peter Obi name 50 times today

Reality finally setting in!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7451399/mentioning-peter-obis-name-disgrace

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Felabrity: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jungle never mature abi?
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by JoeNL22(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Obi is cumin!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by franchasng: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
lol, Tinubu is a comedian na cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
They can't ignore it anymore. Peter Obi will get massive votes in Lagos

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Felabrity: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nobody even dey talk about Kwankwaso

Nobody know that one apart from people of Kano and jigawa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Nobody even dey talk about Kwankwaso

Nobody know that one apart from people of Kano and jigawa
u forgot kaduna and katsina. and for ur own information here in kano the vast majority dont even know the name peter obi talkless of knowing that he is contesting for presidency. i dont like tinubu but there is strong probability that he is the one that will win this election
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by PureMe01: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abba114:
u forgot kaduna and katsina. and for ur own information here in kano the vast majority dont even know the name peter obi talkless of knowing that he is contesting for presidency. i dont like tinubu but there is strong probability that he is the one that will win this election

Own up your Thiefnubuu with full chest and stop beating about the bush agbado urchin. Thiefnubuu shame don dey catch u to the extent of denial grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Felabrity: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abba114:
win election with3 northern states? Out of 36?
don't even go to south east,Go to River state and mention the word Kwankwaso

atleast you said majority, Infact I will fault you somewhere, Peter Obi is not just a former governor, he is also a former PDP VP candidate, in 2019 to be exact, meaning millions of people know him, even in the north and Kano in particular

It's okay to say people don't know if he is contesting in 2023 election in labour party but don't say they don't know him.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Felabrity: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Felabrity:
win election with3 northern states? Out of 36?
don't even go to south east,Go to River state and mention the word Kwankwaso

atleast you said majority, Infact I will fault you somewhere, Peter Obi is not just a former governor, he is also a former PDP VP candidate, in 2019 to be exact, meaning millions of people know him, even in the north and Kano in particular

It's okay to say people don't know if he is contesting in 2023 election in labour party but don't say they don't know him.
which will be a big problem for Labour and they are not putting much effort to publicize him , especially in the north
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by SWATMan: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2023
franchasng:
lol, Tinubu is a comedian na cheesy

Real comedian. He has made the whole campaign funny and lively. I am always anxious for his next outing because I know he will drop a blockbuster hit that will top the chart for weeks. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Hahaha grin

Don't blame the microphone licking urinating machine, reality has dawned on him grin
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Reality don dey hit am!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Imemine: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Is he now disgracing himself?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Jnkay: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu has no choice than to cry out that a party that started few months aga has overtook him. He has no choice than to cry and call Obi's name because he knows that his greatest competitor is the so called structureless party man and that the man(Obi) will soon win him. Tinubu is crying and shouting Obi's name like a drowning man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Abba114:

Some of you like suffering.

Go and vote for Tinubu, come back and become a beggar on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by sweetonugbu: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Yeaa
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Jostoman: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Abba114:
take your strong probability to your village, he cannot win.
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Ofunaofu: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu is eternally afraid

Peter Obi gives him nightmares and daymares

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Ceenaija(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu will understand that Peter Obi is not Ambode when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Abba114:

It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win this election

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Gadafii: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
This election, we will teach tinubu that Lagos is no man’s land, neither did he build it cheesy grin

In a free and fair election, tinubu can’t win his street in boudillon
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by codedguy1(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by SenatePresdo(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Abba114:

You don't like Tinubu..

Who are you going to vote for? Still Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by techWriter3: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
They can't ignorance it anymore

So, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by kk2027: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omo! He never saw it coming in Asake voice
Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by kk2027: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Thanksful:
Omo! He never saw it coming in Asake voice

Reality has set in

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In November: "Mentioning Peter Obi Name Is An Insult To Me" by Idiko1: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Felabrity:

Tinubu is a typical Yoruba, visibly loudmouthed.

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Datti Baba-Ahmed’s Baze University Banned For Five Years By Federal Government. / Kenyans Are Killing Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.