Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Are You Looking For A Writer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A Writer (156 Views)

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Your Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products? / Are You Looking To Buy Or Sell Dollars And Forex In Lagos, Nigeria And Overseas? / Are You Looking For Convenient Work Space To Suit All Budgets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Writer by Chibikesam2: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2023
Hello ❤️

Am a copy writer

I write;

Ad copy

Sales copy

Sales Article

Am a copy writer

I have been writing clear, engaging and effective copy for clients in a corporate setting.

I look forward to bringing my talent for creating compelling copy to Firm /company.

I thrive on a busy schedule, and I love focusing my energy on completing assignments before the deadline.

My experience in creating copy is varied; I have created headlines, ad copy, blog posts, webpage copy and white papers.

I love writing pithy, short taglines that will grab a potential customer's attention quickly.

I'm also skilled at creating persuasive
white papers that will engage a reader on a rational level.

I appreciate the time that you are taking to consider me as a Copywriter .

I look forward to learning more about Your company, and I am excited to hear more about the types of copy that will need.

You Could trust Me To Deliver.

In Anticipation, To Working with you.

Sincerely.

Get your Engaging, grabbing contents
For as low as 10$;Bank Rate.

Contact me @09013249396

(1) (Reply)

Vendors Gather Here / Space For Immediate Lease / Waterjet Cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.