Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sing HU And Surrender To The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sing HU And Surrender To The Will Of God (128 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sing HU And Surrender To The Will Of God by chieveboy(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
HU is the lost powerful tool anyone can give you to raise yourself up into the presence of God.

If you're under the influence of black magic, at home or the office sing HU

If you are depressed, Sing HU

If you want to have true encounter with the Holy Spirit as of the Pentecost in the Christian Bible Sing HU

It will not stop problems from coming to your life because problems, attacks and all that we fear are actually what we came here for. The idea is for them to make us mature sons and daughters of God.

Singing HU stirs the divine qualities in man allow man transcend limitations they set for themselves.
Re: Sing HU And Surrender To The Will Of God by chieveboy(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2023
I post these things often and people here believe I'm into a covert evangelism. Far from it. It's posted for that one person who will stumble upon them now or later.

When the seeker is ready, they will be led to the solution. My posts are just one of those stepping stones for the seeker of God.

(1) (Reply)

Meditate - Percolate (5) / Covetousness Like This Is Not A Sin � / Seeds Of Destiny 18 January 2023 – Healthy Mentality For Wealthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.