Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) (21101 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2023
Hello everyone,
During the christmas holiday, i made this delicious fried rice meal with a unique touch. I added leek and celery that gave it a very distinct flavour. So my family and I had a finger "leeking" experience grin. I hope you will try it out too and also experience the goodness.

INGREDIENTS
Rice
Meat stock
Tumeric powder
Curry powder
Seasoning and salt
Pepper
Sausage

VEEGIES
Green beans
Bell pepper
Carrots
Leek
Celery

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXei9OJshLY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
More pictures.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2023
looks yummy. Nice one Op.. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by ouzo1(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2023
E be like EFCC no dey work again o, which level na? Where una dey see dis kind money cook all this Oscrubosis.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by nightfox01(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
I must investigate food section

E be like say na here all the better better
Females dey

See enjoyment wey EFCC

34 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=ZINNYBANKS post=119828936][/quote]
Thanks alot smiley
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
ouzo1:
E be like EFCC no dey work again o, which level na? Where una dey see dis kind money cook all this Oscrubosis.
Hahhaha, this one no cost much to cook, na packaging and presentation make am look expensive.

7 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by okirewaju(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2023
I always use leek and spring onion for my fried rice but I've never used celery.

I watched a video where a cook immersed the boiled rice inside a big pan of groundnut oil like she was frying it then she drained the oil and she claimed it's a proof against it going sour as she runs a restaurant.

5 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2023
nightfox01:

Females dey

See enjoyment wey EFCC

Hahahahah cheesy grin
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by kingharzy: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
LOL...
Rich kids. Una dey even invent fried rice. wow!!! Aunty Dioma, excuse me ma...... see my plate

13 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by triple996(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Naso
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
ouzo1:

Lol
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
cool
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by money121(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by kkins25(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
whats leek?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
nightfox01:

Females dey

See enjoyment wey EFCC

Yummy. Another enjoyment is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Bintdawood(f): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wehdone ma.. It looks good tongue

1 Like

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Wickedfact: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
See better food.

Not the nonsense that other girl cooked in the afternoon and called it Bolognese.

6 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by wistrom(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=ouzo1 post=119829767]E be like EFCC no dey work again o, which level na? Where una dey see dis kind money cook all this Oscrubosis. Walahi i tire

1 Like

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by NaijaCover(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Better food na money kill am
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Food section dey oppress pass Japa and abroad section...!

Cos na better food be most Nigerians priority now! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by aycapri(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yummy
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Entanglement: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mama putt will not finish me this year!
I must make sure I learn how to cook

5 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Bintdawood(f): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
kkins25:
whats leek?

I know it as scallion.
Its that long green leaves that grows on onions. I prefer it to onion seff

2 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by gimakon2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
@DiomaKitchen,

Yaf not talk the thing u pipo are doing hia. So with this Buhari tenure, ya cooking this ezigbote rice. That is eh...
Ngwa send my own make i no call police.

2 Likes

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by maureensylvia(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Viewing

Leek gives a distinct taste in fried rice

Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by sukkot: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
shocked
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by gimakon2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
Rich kids. Una dey even invent fried rice. wow!!! Aunty Dioma, excuse me ma...... see my plate

This your cat way day do thumbs up nko?

1 Like

Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Op where's the leek in the rice angry
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by watchindelta(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
It look jollof than fried rice.
Re: My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) by Ewroghene1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
DiomaKitchen:
Hello everyone,
During the christmas holiday, i made this delicious fried rice meal with a unique touch. I added leek and celery that gave it a very distinct flavour. So my family and I had a finger "leeking" experience grin. I hope you will try it out too and also experience the goodness.

INGREDIENTS
Rice
Meat stock
Tumeric powder
Curry powder
Seasoning and salt
Pepper
Sausage

VEEGIES
Green beans
Bell pepper
Carrots
Leek
Celery

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXei9OJshLY
So you cook this kind hunger killer food and I da hungry like person way no chop through out 2022
Is this playing �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. / ~ African Snacks & Appetizers ~ / Food Recipes you can't Resist | How to make Korean Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.