Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold (1428 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 150k Cracked Back / SOLD: Pre-owned Clean Mi Note 10 6GB+128GB Available With Freebies / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s/9 pro/ mi note 10 lite/ 10 pro For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Clean Xioami Mi Note 10.

6gb/128gb.

Curved screen.

Great battery life.

Great Camera.... One of the best Camera phones

Very Clean.

150k .

Fast charger included.

Ojo Lagos.

09090204241... WhatsApp.
07045289294... Call

Sold

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Nice

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Adewale1603(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2023
first time seeing you sell expensive phone

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Adewale1603:
first time seeing you sell expensive phone

That's funny.

Redmi note 10 pro,mi 10 5g and others are phones I have sold here.

Moreover it's not everything I post on nairaland,BC my REGULAR customers on my WhatsApp will see gadgets bf nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2023
innobarca:

That's funny.

Redmi note 10 pro,mi 10 5g and others are phones I have sold here.

Moreover it's not everything I post on nairaland,BC my REGULAR customers on my WhatsApp will see gadgets bf nairaland

I learnt you are a fraud who sells damaged goods and switches off the phone to avoid calls from your victims

engrjosefz:
The Man is Tricky sometimes, I'd prefer you get someone to confirm the things for you physically before paying him, once your money gets into his hand, you might become trapped inside the maze game.

Typing from my experience with him in 2020, I ended up selling a 60k laptop I got from him as a scrap for 10k because the laptop developed a motherboard issue. I never used it one day to even type document.

He is a verified seller, but you need to do due diligence on the items you're buying to avoid regrets.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Exumal:

Go with this advice, I've experienced something like this twice from him. Thought the first was just a mistake, until the second deal. Same thing happened.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2023
jacy346:
mine developed motherboard problem within one week of usage
He is not to be trusted.
He bought faulty phones and laptops, give it to engineer for repairs and then sell it off.
He sells nothing but cheap scraps.

Repent
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2023
innobarca:
Clean Xioami Mi Note 10.

6gb/128gb.

Curved screen.

Great battery life.

Very Clean.

150k .

Fast charger included.

Ojo Lagos.

09090204241... WhatsApp.
07045289294... Call

You can't be trusted

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Luther0luther:
Very unstable. If you happen to do a deal with the dude that goes awry, he is quick to remind you of how popular he is on nairaland and how nobody complains about his stuff. I'm glad a thread like this exists , as people like this usually think they're untouchable.

If you have to buy anything from him, inspect very closely before you pay. I will not say more

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Exumal:

Don't intimidate the lady. You know the way you operate. You're never sincere. I've personally done business with you twice where you used rhetorics and emotional sways to avoid taking responsibilities. Get him paid and it will take forever to attend to you issue. Even if he does, the options will outweigh getting an expensive item from the onset. You're insincere with you dealing.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2023
yBNL1:
I wish I read this thread before buying from him sha. I bought a Lenovo laptop around August for 70k. He told me the battery lasts for 3 hrs. In less than one week the battery became completely useless that it couldn't switch on without electricity and died immediately after nepa takes light virtually making the laptop a desktop. I confronted him about it, he told me that it was working perfectly when I got it. I then told him that fake batteries do the same

He would send one around my area when he has a new order around my side. That was almost 3 months ago. I reminded him about it 5 days ago. Baba no even reply. Worst part is the battery is very scarce and I've not been able to get another one.

Be careful when dealing with him!

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2023
peropoliet:
I was the one that asked for people to vouch for people comment and report about him but the truth is that I brought from him and the truth is That he is dubious and he swaps and swipes products when you are not looking .... Brought a lenove from him and first the one he sent to me was not the one he sent in the pics and secondly the one he sent was broken and patched up by him without telling me .... Just wait for me one day I will show up in your shop just expect everything .... His is a double face scammer I post his chat , he is not a sincere man
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2023
jacy346:
i did my brother
I bought 3 phones with 1 laptops from him, 2 out of the 3 phones developed unrepairable problem within a short period. I called his lines for a whole week which was unreachable, then i had no options than take the phone (redmi note 3 and redmi mi max) to engineer only to find out that the phones have been worked on before. When i finally reached out to him on whatsapp with my brother phone(cause I don't have phone anymore) he blamed me for taking the phones for repairs without contacting him first. I told him i was calling but his line was unreachable... That was when he told me that they don't have network service at his market. Dude never chat me up or asked me anything about the phones again for months
He never asked me to returned them either.
It was when i brought the issue on Nairaland, when i advised someone who wanted to buy laptop from him who was seeking Nairaland opinion concerned the guy not to buy anything from him that he asked me to return the phones (after so many months could you imagine) as for the laptop... It developed a motherboard problem within one week of usage, the heat from the said laptop could roasted a live chicken. He sold a griller in the name of toshiba laptop to me and within a week, it developed motherboard problem and I have no choice other than to sell them as scraps which they are truly.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Kewtt: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2023
jacy346:
very correct!!!
He gave out his unavailable line for a purpose
Call him from now till thy kingdom come, you will never get him.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by fredrickmyers(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by williams85(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
very unreliable seller! WAHALA WAHALA (In portable voice)

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by fastanddubious(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shine ya eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by ajog1: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
All this una yangs don dey turn to witch hunt.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Centurion101: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
innobarca:
Clean Xioami Mi Note 10.

6gb/128gb.

Curved screen.

Great battery life.

Very Clean.

150k .

Fast charger included.

Ojo Lagos.

09090204241... WhatsApp.
07045289294... Call
You no be better person,too many people are complaining about you

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by MrBONE2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
I sense that the Bwanas making complaints up and down hayaaf unleash their Village-Beings to attack the Oups just beginning of the year,
I must say that Ayam mouthless grin
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
MrBONE2:
I sense that the Bwanas making complaints up and down hayaaf unleash their Village-Beings to attack the Oups just beginning of the year,
I must say that Ayam mouthless grin

You do not have to be surprised,,did you see the person post other good reviews?No.

They went and select the reviews that suit them,I love it BC it makes people to go and read the reviews and see other good reviews too .

It's Traffic,there are people that read the reviews and come to my WhatsApp to order for laptops and ask for phones BC they can see clearly that I did not defraud anyone.

Some customers actually damaged their gadgets by themselves,you will be surprised when you find out that they are forcing the laptop to perform a task that was meant for a graphics laptop...Only few of them come to me and say the truth ,others can never say the truth .

1 Like

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by santakris(m): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2023
It's a pity this is happening. I have fair deals with him though. I have bought more than 20 laptops from him all the way from Ilorin. I have never seeing or met him before.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Skiborobo(f): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
santakris:
It's a pity this is happening. I have fair dealings with him though. I have bought more than 20 laptops from him all the way from Ilorin. I have never seeing or met him before.
I can attest to the mother board issue. I bought a Lenovo from him and within 7mth, it developed board issue. Even the engineer I gave to repair for more than 4mth has not been able to fix it. My 19k still with him.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by MrBONE2(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
santakris:
It's a pity this is happening. I have fair dealings with him though. I have bought more than 20 laptops from him all the way from Ilorin. I have never seeing or met him before.
I must tell you Bwana that am still surprise, cos I have referred 2 people who bought Laptops from him and haven't got any complains from them, one of them 3 years ago while the other person over 2 years ago, they are both using their respective gadgets with no any fault observed, Even the two pupils had referred some people and they have no any such complains and fully satisfied with the Bwana delivered.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Skiborobo:

I can attest to the mother board issue. I bought a Lenovo from him and within 7mth, it developed board issue. Even the engineer I gave to repair for more than 4mth has not been able to fix it. My 19k still with him.

7 months...... Motherboard issue.

You now concluded it's my fault?That's funny.

Did you contacted me to help you?I believe 19k can get you a motherboard from 1 of the importers I know instead of keeping the laptop with an engineer.

I love your review though, another person will not say he or she used the gadget at all.

Confirm the model of your Laptop here,I can assist you or go to my WhatsApp
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by williams85(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2023
From the reviews, nobody called him a scammer.
The problem is, he has a questionable character and his inability to resolve issues says a lot.
Praise him anyhow you want, but people are not stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by Exumal: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
williams85:
From the reviews, nobody called him a scammer.
The problem is, he has a questionable character and his inability to resolve issues says a lot.
Praise him anyhow you want, but people are not stupid.

Thank you, you get the point.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Sold.

The person that called me,I do not have note 10 pro.

I have note 9 pro,128gb .... 90k.

I have note 5 pro,32gb/3gb... 48k.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
fredrickmyers:

It can't get it.

Someone here already bought it.

It's sold.
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by fredrickmyers(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can I at least get d note 9 Pro for 80k
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by santakris(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Clean Mi Note 10..... 150k sold by innobarca(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
fredrickmyers:
Can I at least get d note 9 Pro for 80k

No.

It has been sold too.

Only redmi Note 5 pro available now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New "unbranded" Blackberry Bold2 And Curve 8520 Avaiilable For Pickup / Brand New Htc Sensation Xe For Sale! / Brand New Lenovo Ideapad Laptop 8GB RAM,750GB HDD,Core i7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.