Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Article Writer Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writer Job (5241 Views)

Call In For A Writer Job / Pls I Need Writer Job O / Content Writer Job At Easy Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2011
I have about 5 writers working on ground, i still need more writers.
Re: Article Writer Job by bolalawal(f): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2011
I am interested.Please mail me.
Re: Article Writer Job by Skulboy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
bigmodo:

I am softening one of the terms. You can reword an already written article.

1. The words will range from 400 to 600 words depending on the type of the article.
2. I will provide the topic i want you to write about.
3. The article must be free from grammatical errors, punctuation errors, sentence structure errors and spelling errors.
4. All articles must pass Plagiarism Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason (including re-sell, reuse or give away).
5. You can get an already written article anywhere online or offline and reword it. But it has to be 90% reworded and rewritten.
6. The article must contain vital points and not promotional articles.

Hey Bigmodo,
frankly, I think your price is way too low. Up your game if you want people to stick to these guidelines.

May I also correct you that an article (creative and original) doesn't take 30minutes to write. It often takes an hour or 2-5hours depending on what the topic is all about.

Also, specify the niche please and how many articles per day.

If you want an original article, I can do that for you with more words though but I'll charge between 600-800 per article.

Need a sample? Visit http://www.aboutmyway.com (not compatible with Internet Explorers).

Regards,
Chukwuka.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
300naira per article, i prefer make i dey house, doin nuttin. dat offer is way too small.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
segeonline:

300naira per article, i prefer make i dey house, doin nuttin. dat offer is way too small.

Ok, stay at home and do nothing. By the time hunger will wire you, pure water seller go even better pass u.
Re: Article Writer Job by jamebex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Though 400 naira is way too low i have some spare time now so you can contact me. agba12@yahoo.com
Re: Article Writer Job by dareader(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2011
am definitely interested
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2011
Dont tell me to contact you. I will not. Read my first advert very well. If you are interested, provide me with a sample. If i accept it, you can go ahead to write full time for me and i pay you.
Re: Article Writer Job by bassette(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2011
Ishilove pls send me a mail on script writing too ‎​♏ rilly interested n want to get along, successgift@yahoo.com, thank u
Re: Article Writer Job by estrella(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mr Bigmodo,i would be interested in writing for you.I worked for a guy who paid me less than a hundred naira per article and i was expected to write twenty 350 worded articles a day which i did effortlessly.
I would like to suggest however that this price be flexible.In order words,you should consider upping the price every month or so depending on the quality and quantity of work you get from the people who write for you, please send you details to my email box, damele2000@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Article Writer Job by daprofo: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Article Writer Job by yebarbie(f): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
This bigmodo has bad mouth. I pity those workin wit him. Big olodo
Re: Article Writer Job by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
yebarbie:

I thot i was the only one who noticed the blatant arrogance of Mr Cheapski Stingy-koko
Re: Article Writer Job by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
yebarbie:

I thot i was the only one who noticed the blatant arrogance of Mr Cheapski Stingy-koko
Re: Article Writer Job by Seun34: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
400's too small for an intellectual job. I'm currently being paid over 2k for one article I write elsewhere. Interested writers can check my sig file for details. Goodluck 2u all.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
I am not begging anyone to write for me. If you know you do not want to write, why reply. Lazy people.
Re: Article Writer Job by donchukzy: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
Skulboy:

Hey Bigmodo,
I'm interested in your offer but don't expect us to post our articles here, kindly drop ur email for such postage to u, here is my email add chuksanyanwu2003@yahoo.com

Re: Article Writer Job by poeticjustic(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
na wa 4 dis entrepreneur wannabe oooo. Person don suffer. Chai!!! Btw, y don't u quit the job u 've n start to write 5000words/min, jet-speed writer. ''pride is b4 a fall''
Re: Article Writer Job by panmun: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
i need to find an internet business guru in abuja,
Re: Article Writer Job by donchukzy: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
@panmun :- :Pkeep search and u shall find, tongue :Pcome oga, grin e bi lyk say i c one way waka pass now grin grin tongue
Re: Article Writer Job by skillero(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hi,
We are at the end of the year. Organisations are having retreats and gunning for new strategy to increase their bottomline in the coming fiscal year. They are asking questions about their previously used marketing techniques and how effective or otherwise it has been. One truth you should put in mind however is:

"People hate being marketed to"

That might have being the clog in the wheel of generating returns for you! Positioning helps better in this field of marketing. As people are more eager to buy from you having established your service or product based on what people stand to gain from your product.

Positioning is the art and craft of definining what you do, how you differ from the competition, and most importantly how you COMMUNICATE it to the marketplace.

For the concluding part of this Article please check our blog:
http://penexusconsulting..com/2011/11/art-of-positioning-by-ajibade-adejare.html
Re: Article Writer Job by raddyworld: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
hello sir,
i just glance through your demand and i believe i can do and render your service on article i will be willing to work with you. but will like to call you or if possible call me on 08087021824.
hoping to hear from you.
Re: Article Writer Job by DeepSoul(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2011

And how many articles would be required per day?

If na 10 articles per day, I no go mind.

10 X 400 = 4,000
4,000 X 5 days = 20,000
20,000 X 4 weeks = 80,000

For all those saying it's too small, think again!

Ehen poster, how many per day?
Re: Article Writer Job by marv3l: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
lol@ deep soul, makes sense from that angle.

@ poster, u pricing my intellectual property at 300 naira, 400 naira?? i was paid 3k per article for stuff i wrote and that was way back in 2007.
guy, ur offer is totally ridiculous, and to everyone who jumped at this offer, its people like you that make employers offer peanuts, say no to him, damnit!!!
Re: Article Writer Job by Bablarry(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2011
@ olusolami, am interest. Can u link me up with the article writing site. Tnx
Re: Article Writer Job by chijiok121: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
If the pay in US and Europe is $5, why can't you convert the amount to naira at the prevailing exchange rate and pay Nigerian writers the same? The point I'm trying to make is that it's too cheap, and it's not worth the effort. And the person will still give up the right of ownership to you? Haba! Don't exploit people like that. Is it because this is Nigeria?
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2012
bump, bump, bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! / I Got A Job With Access Bank / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.