Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? (364 Views)

2 Months Delayed Period And Bulging Tummy / My Tommy Is My Problem. / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Good day, fellas. Some folks have been telling me that my tommy is getting big, that it is like i am really enjoying. Note: I don't drink Beer, i only eat food. Is it normal? Or is there anyway i can make my tommy flat? Had it been that i have made it like Dangote or Adeleke or Ned Nwoko or any of our rich politicians, and i have this kind of tommy, i wouldn't have bothered. grin
Re: Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Typing undecided
Well..i'd advice you just stop buying any prepared food (like bread... drinks in bottles, and so on). They put giant amounts of sugar in every kind of food - they even test to find out the exact amount they can put in before it starts to taste awful)...

Buy fresh raw meat..fresh vegetables and fruits...Cook yourself - the entire meal...That´s the only way to control how much sugar you really eat...Drink selfmade tea without sugar or honey and non-carbonated water...
Lastly.. exercise! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? by Truvelisback(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing undecided
Well..i'd advice you just stop buying any prepared food (like bread... drinks in bottles, and so on). They put giant amounts of sugar in every kind of food - they even test to find out the exact amount they can put in before it starts to taste awful)...

Buy fresh raw meat..fresh vegetables and fruits...Cook yourself - the entire meal...That´s the only way to control how much sugar you really eat...Drink selfmade tea without sugar or honey and non-carbonated water...
Lastly.. exercise! undecided
Thank u very much. Honestly speaking, i have been taking soft drinks like coke, Lacasera and the rest. I shall stop or reduce the intake too. As for exercise, i do exercise.
Re: Help! Help! Bulging Tommy. Is It Normal? by garriAndsugar: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why will you have flat tummy as a man?😕

(1) (Reply)

Can Men Get Epididymitis Due To Wrong Underwear? / Which Of This Nail Finger Are You (photo Attached)? / Pls I Need Someone To Interpret These Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.