Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. (1094 Views)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / Please Can Somebody Help Me Unlock My Zte Mf110 Modem / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2011
am currently in india and my blackberry is not working with vodafone india.am told i need to unlock it before it can work with the network.i have been using it in Nigeria.I need someone to help me with this unlocking cos i will be here for four months and i need to use bb service.

IMEI NUMBER; 352479040111296
PIN; 2224G5AA
made in hungry.
plz,would really appreciate a qiuck response.
thank you in advance.
Re: Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. by mavinc4u(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
goodsegs:

am currently in india and my blackberry is not working with vodafone india.am told i need to unlock it before it can work with the network.i have been using it in Nigeria.I need someone to help me with this unlocking cos i will be here for four months and i need to use bb service.

IMEI NUMBER; 352479040111296
PIN; 2224G5AA
made in hungry.
plz,would really appreciate a qiuck response.
thank you in advance.

if you were using it in Nigeria before you travelled that means it had been unlocked,or perhaps which network is it locked to and which country.
Re: Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. by Allphones: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
it will cost u 500 nairal if you are read pm johnsonadegunwa1@yahoo.com
Re: Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. by sahaya: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2011
there are many ways to unlock a phone. you can unlock it using software or hardware or through codes. if you ask me the codes are the best way to unlock it. unlocking through codes is the best and simple way to unlock any phone. i got my phone unlocked through this method only. you can get the codes either from your service provider or from any other service providers. getting codes from your service provider can be got only if your phone is within 6 months of the contract period, i got the codes from a third party Mobileunlocksolutions.com provider. they also provide codes even for older model phones.

1 Like

Re: Plz,i Need Someone To Help Me Unlock My Blackberry. by mrcall5: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2011
MTN FREE CALL FROM MTN TO ANY NETWORK
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
We have Done it again oh. Mtn free call is onn to the fullest. This has

never happened before in the history of free things. U can make calls

from 6am in the morning to 12 am at night all for free! I mean without

money on ur phone. This 1 is a bomb oh. I have been using it for quite a

very long time now. Got got into the idea of letting it out to my fellow

people.
I know so many of u are so desperate to have ur line activated, lol. I

dnt rush in getting ur lines activated cos u have to know some qualities

of what u seek to have

1) U do not nid to have any money on ur phone before calling any number
2) U do not nid to have any specific kind of phone to get connected
3) u don't nid a specific knid of MTN line to enable u use this service.
4) U can call any network with it at the specific time listed above
And finally, make sure ur phone is always charged cos u will experience

low battery because of the way u gonna be making call as if u an mtn staff.

Placing my number on this site wouldn't have been bad, but i cant cos I

dnt like being disturbed by people who are not serious. The level of

seriousness is determined reply me.

Pls note: Dnt send me any request here. Pls, make ur request in

attachment of ur mobile number (cos i have to call and give u a prove on

what u want to activate)to my mail box. (Mtnfreecall@yahoo.com)

Kindly be patient if i dnt reply u cos my mail is always crowded with

different requests.

(1) (Reply)

The Galaxy Tab 8.9 - Can It Be Used To Make Calls? / Android Hd Games Transfer / Get Your FREE 15GB Online Storage INSTANTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.