Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli (2686 Views)

Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Prestar(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian businesswoman claims she made N1bn in 2022 selling Kuli Kuli, targets N2bn in 2023

A Nigerian businesswoman, Angela Job Emodiae has claimed she made sales of about N1 billion in 2022 selling local spiced groundnut cake called Kuli Kuli.

Emodiae who is based in Jos, Plateau state with the business name: Anjees Food, also said she is targeting more than N2 billion in 2023

The revelation which has got internet users talking was made known through her Facebook page on Saturday, January 7, 2023.

She said her main clients are Nigerians who live abroad who order the product online and she sends it to them via freight services.

Emodiae said she has not begun exporting the product yet but just makes sales on social media, especially Facebook.

According to receipts and WhatsApp chats posted on her page, Emodiae showed how customers paid her for her services.

In one of the chats, she said her biggest clients are Nigerians living abroad. In one instance, the self-styled owner of Anjees Foods showed about N1 million credited to her account which she claims came from a satisfied customer.

She said she supplies the products to wealthy clients who buy in dozens, adding that she has a lot of staff who make her work easy and helps her distribute the product to clients.

The Jos Plateau Stae resident said she also sells Peanut burgers alongside her Kuli Kuli business.

But Internet users have faulted Emodiae’s claims saying that such claims are spurious and unrealistic in today’s Nigeria and economy.

Adichie Chuks said; “If Nigerians can believe that Tinubu APC can deliver them from Buhari APC, there’s NOTHING they cannot believe. “Even if she tells Nigerians that she made N1 trillion naira in sales in 1 month, there are millions of Nigerians that will defend her with their blood.” They called her claims a publicity stunt and attention-seeking.”

Hamidu Yakubu wrote; “When I recaptured my conscience I quickly notice that Nigeria’s problems is not only on leadership …. If Nigerians can change leaders one hundred times nothing can change unless we (followers) change our attitudes therefore Nigeria’s problems are not only on leaders but followers.”

However, on his part, Jenije Oghenegweke Ib said; “God can make you rich with anything he just say be and it will.”

SOURCE: https:///nigerian-businesswoman-claims-she-made-n1bn-in-2022-selling-kuli-kuli-targets-n2bn-in-2023/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Prestar(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Cc dominique FOD naijacutee puskin
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Roboto11: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everybody go begin make kulikuli now.
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by samwash(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
You made #1bn selling kuli kuli without exporting your product.
He be like say you dey do drugs & come dey use kuli kuli to cover up, because me, I am not understanding you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Prestar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
So she makes sale's of 2.8million per day angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by ouzo1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oya Almajiri tappers come and tap from her too...Yeye dey smell.

Anybody wey quote me, Ogun go kill am.

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by kaywhy09(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Any business can yield such and more in certain situations and circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Atikulated: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wonderfulment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by ObiomaTailor: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Guyyyy

I saw the news and I was marvelled

1Billion?? As in 1000 × 1million... Wow

No be small thing una dey do oo all this women
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Emmanuel909090: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Information
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Doubleoh7: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
When FIRS start dragging this one for tax now, we go hear the undiluted truth. Till then, let her enjoy her free publicity.
samwash:
You made #1bn selling kuli kuli without exporting your product.
He be like say you dey do drugs & come dey use kuli kuli to cover up, because me, I am not understanding you.
Make una try dey read beyond the topic this new year naa. It was clearly written, she claimed her exports were her biggest source of revenue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by edoman2016: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Any business that can generate 1 billion annually in sales require high scale. She is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Boogyman557: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by Praktikals(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by blingxx(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
The kuli kuli comes with a little package of drug pushing and Canadian loud cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by CodeTemplar: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
So you mean African in the west cannot locate groundnut powder from oil extraction and fry it into kuli kuli.
I know it will be hard to scan every sample of her kuli kuli.
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by shibanbo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nna na wa oooo,Nigeria wen believe say Tinubu be 70 and him daughter na 65
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by samwash(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Doubleoh7:

Make una try dey read beyond the topic this new year naa. It was clearly written, she claimed her exports were her biggest source of revenue

Read the massage again, it's not too much to read.
Re: Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli by uncleck: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
The simple fact is that the woman doesn't know the difference between

Total revenue
Gross income and
Net income.

She used "made" in reference to her total revenue which is erroneous

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business / The Secret / China To Nigeria Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.