Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps (997 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ceenaija(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Alhaji Modu Mongono revealed yesterday in Jo's that he will like,the APC to win the presidency but he is not comfortable with the way Tunibu gaffes. He makes his Bp to rise whenever he wants to address the masses at the presidential rallies.
Tinubu is losing his followers because of his everyday blunder.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by SmartPolician: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

Being the candidate of the ruling party is his saving grace!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by derecho(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Unfortunately, he is the most arrogant of all the aspirants.

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Tochi3(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Better do the needful... b4 your heart jumps out of your body in the physical realm... cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by YouandiAllofus: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
May God help us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by ImDStar: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
If not wickedness and someone will evil mind and intention, why would you which Tinubu become the president of this country where we have more qualified and healthy people?

I don't see people supporting Tinubu exercising their opinion, I see that intention as wickedness and evil, majority of them are stone-hearted, and they will be consumed by that.

Even if you're a deaf and dumb Human being, can't you feel it that Tinubu is obviously weak, frail and too old?
The interesting thing is, you know quite well that the man isn't the best for the job, but because of your hatred and ego, you will rather die than see the right person in that position.

Unfortunately for such people, they're the most hit by that useless decision. Asked the people from Katsina if they live any better than the rest simply because one useless man from the state is the President.

Ceenaija:
Alhaji Modu Mongono revealed yesterday in Jo's that he will like,the APC to win the presidency but he is not comfortable with the way Tunibu gaffes. He makes his Bp to rise whenever he wants to address the masses at the presidential rallies.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Softmirror: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na Tinubu go make APC lose this election

After Buhari's woeful performance, I expected them to present a worthy candidate who can make up for how badly Nigerians were treated so that they can retain APC

But Buhari won spoil everything kpatakpata grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ofunaofu: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ifearnoevil: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
How can a normal person support a candidate who licked a microphone when asked to test it? How can you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by habsydiamond(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Osinbajo would have been better compared to Baba Emilokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Igba123: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why your heart no go dey jump when una dey dis wicked to package rotten product for over 200m Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Zulum500: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Make una keep posting fake news.. obi defeats is already on it's way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ceenaija(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
If Nigeria is not what it is ,party boatd should have advised him to step down
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by LadyExcellency: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zulum500:
Make una keep posting fake news.. obi defeats is already on its way

One of those wicked people is here.
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Felabrity: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
A disgrace
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by ajekpaks(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
leemaaohh
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Zulum500: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
LadyExcellency:

One of those wicked people is here.

See painment
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ennoloa: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Be your brothers keeper and don't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket

Ethnicity is not a christ-like thing

Vote for a Balanced ticket like Muslim/Christian or Christian/Muslim

A core northerner can't vote for a Christian Christian

Can a Muslim - Muslim condemn religious killings of Christians? NO The guy that burnt Deborah was released within 24hrs

Uptill now no charges whatso ever

Imagine any small issues Christians have with Muslims in the north under Muslim-Muslim

They would be killed...

Be your brother's keeper and vote for a balanced ticket

This world would be used against you on the last day if you vote a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ceenaija(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
God will expose all the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Tinubuadvocate: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin ipob terrorist with their hateful heart.
Ceenaija:
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Unfortunately, he ieds the most arrogant of all the candidates
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Ceenaija(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
He is a disgrace to our democracy.
Re: I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps by Bravetunde: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
habsydiamond:
Osinbajo would have been better compared to Baba Emilokan
Liars, osinbanjo is a failure.if you say rotimi ameachi then I will agree.
Ameachi is another genuis

(1) (Reply)

How El-rufai Was Chased Away From Nigeria By Yar'adua / Twitter User Shows Video Of How Vote Buying is Being Done At Polling Units / Niger Delta: A Time For Sober Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.