Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu (340 Views)

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Arafat2022: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu said he will turn Yahoo boys into experts in manufacturing and creation of chips

*So,chips producers are also manufacturers?

AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction

1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by mushroomFarm: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arafat2022:
Tinubu said he will turn Yahoo boys into experts in manufacturing and creation of chips

I am not a Tinubu supporter. He is not my kind of leader. But honestly please let us stop promoting primitiveness and showcasing our ignorance all in the name of supporting one candidate or the other. What he said about yahoo boys is actually very creative. I believe it is something that will be more effective than the current EFCC saga kind of solution.
And yes the creators and designers of chips are all part of the manufacturing process.
God bless everyone. My support is for P.O
A new Nigeria is PO'ssible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
It's you that something is wrong with if you don't know something ask question. I also believe that majority of you guys don't have parents or probably lack of home training.
Arafat2022:

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
For Tinubu to be talking about Yahoo boys you will understand the fact that the man is really concern about youths.
mushroomFarm:

I am not a Tinubu supporter. He is not my kind of leader. But honestly please let us stop promoting primitiveness and showcasing our ignorance all in the name of supporting one candidate or the other. What he said about yahoo boys is actually very creative. I believe it is something that will be more effective than the current EFCC saga kind of solution.
And yes the creators and designers of chips are all part of the manufacturing process.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Coolsperm: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nothing is wrong with him, he is just wicked and foolish

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Validated: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
mushroomFarm:

The guy thinks chips is plantain chips.
But where does Tinubu want to source raw materials for his dindirin chip production?
The man is just making foolish statements here and there. Bitumen in Ondo has been there since creation and APC governor also there since 2016, yet the dumb is now talking of Bitumen. Is he crazy?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Validated: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
For Tinubu to be talking about Yahoo boys you will understand the fact that the man is really concern about youths.

Just like he is concerned about you to make you an agbero under mc oluomo, while his children school abroad. Mbè!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nawah for you oo I will advise you to concentrate on your profession do what can fetch you money .The same MC olumo you are beefing must have gone through a difficult time before he was made.

And for me ? I'm not mc boy I never know him except when we meet in rally that's all . My family aren't in Nigeria same way mc children schooling in abroad same way my children too.
Validated:

Just like he is concerned about you to make you an agbero under mc oluomo, while his children school abroad. Mbè!

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Fake News: Is Simon Ekpa Still In Interpol Custody? / IPOB Gunmen Kidnaps Man At Orie Utuh Anambra VIDEO / Jagaban Is Just A President-in-waiting- Kogi Gov YAHAYA Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.