Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna (32276 Views)

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by ShaqFu: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by alex8724: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
JAMO84:
This woman should fear God. How can she tell me that Obi used 7 years to provide security in Anambra before he could conduct LG election, when the state was not in a civil war at the time. Elections take place in Afghanistan and Somalia, but Saint Obi couldn't conduct election in small Anambra. Obi was a collosal failure.
Omoh some of una stupid ehn.
Like did you read this article at all?
Don't blame, being foolish is a requirement in the APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Obaofaba: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by ganisucks(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Memphitz357:

Just look at how extremely stupid you're sounding. When are you going to put an end to this ethnic bigotry you keeping displaying on Nairaland?
He can't. He's operating on orders from the oga at the top. If you want him to change, you'll have to go to the boss for that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Bryan88(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
See question on pandora statistics:
[b][/b]
See answer on the statistics:

These people are likening Nigerians with ipob. grin
said stupid urchin that just registered on the 27th January, 2023 on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Classicalman(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
I'm here to watch agbado urchins cry.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by fatherjesse(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu Urchins, food is ready
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Heffalump(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

At least the answers have meaning and well comprehensive. This is not like "Bulaba babablu" like a man on a dying stretcher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by floss(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ok
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Mercisharelove(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

How many of you are aware this dude is a sickle cell anemia patient?

Please soft on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Joevics:

As a lead communications professor, how would you assess the job done so far by the president’s spokespersons and the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who speaks for the Federal Government?
I tell you, it is a case of the good, the bad and the ugly. I think there is too much propaganda.

https://punchng.com/what-i-experienced-as-obis-chief-of-staff-prof-okunna/
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
It is already twilight for the Obi campaign and this one is just waking up. Where have you been?
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by degreatstalion: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
kiss
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by missionmex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Peter Obi with his effeminate voice was borrowing your skirts everytime there was trouble...what else?

A whole "Professor" that served a 3rd Class Dullard. Maybe na miracle center una both graduate.

Shameless!
Shameless you.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by LeoDeKing: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bryan88:
said stupid urchin that just registered on the 27th January, 2023 on nairaland
Lmao.

So we don reach 27 January 2023 sef?

And he even said "stupid urchin".

Tell me now, who is stupid?
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by broadman20: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

How I wish you can encourage Tinubu for just an hour live interview with NTA, just one hour and not asking anybody to speak for him.

Let's see how organise and coordinated he can be to lead Nigeria.

But how can you ask for that as a SLAVE?

Slaves doesn't have an option, all they do is to follow like idoits and suffer and smile like you people are doing now.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by LeoDeKing: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
broadman20:

How I wish you can encourage Tinubu for just an hour live interview with NTA, just one hour and not asking anybody to speak for him.

Let's see how organise and coordinated he can be to lead Nigeria.

But how can you ask for that as a SLAVE?

Slaves doesn't have an option, all they do is to follow like idoits and suffer and smile like you people are doing now.
Imagine the English usage of a character asking for interview.

Smh.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by AntiSameFaith(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
She talked about constructive criticism, but all she did was sing Obi's praise.

no lie

You ran to the thread to read her insult obi but was disappointed,sorry that it didn’t go the way you wish
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by dangermouse(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Point blank! The truth is there for all to see.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Osibajo2023: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Peter obi is the best of the best, no doubt.
Nigeria must be great again in our time, it is about time to experience good governance
Peter obi is the best man for the job.
Vote wisely.
why he didn't conduct LG elections for 7yrs, u know what that means
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by mycar: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Okealaaye:
It is already twilight for the Obi campaign and this one is just waking up. Where have you been?
The interview wasn't granted yesterday, it is a recycled news
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by AntiSameFaith(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Osibajo2023:
why he didn't conduct LG elections for 7yrs, u know what that means
Why did tinubu remove ambode ,I read ambode wanted to rid Lagos of agbero

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Freethinker87: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Let's not forget that it was Babajide Sanwo-Olu that invited the Army to the Lekki toll gate to kill Lagosians. We must ensure that Sanwo-Olu does not get rewarded with a second term after what happened on 20-10-20. He and future Lagos Governors must understand that we will not tolerate reckless killings of youths and wanton abuse of power.

Let's vote out the demonic APC in Lagos State.

Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Osibajo2023: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
AntiSameFaith:
Why did tinubu remove ambode ,I read ambode wanted to rid Lagos of agbero
that is to prove that they are the same, but I will vote TINUBU, because he is not claiming to be saint
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by MrColdsweat: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
JAMO84:
This woman should fear God. How can she tell me that Obi used 7 years to provide security in Anambra before he could conduct LG election, when the state was not in a civil war at the time. Elections take place in Afghanistan and Somalia, but Saint Obi couldn't conduct election in small Anambra. Obi was a collosal failure.
We are yet to see a picture of tinubu commissioning a project as governor of lagos state.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

mumu na she be campaign spokes person??.. I dey wait make una come explain the rubbish una oga talk for Ondo
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by broadman20: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Imagine the English usage of a character asking for interview.

Smh.

Let's have the interview in Yoruba language rather,

You and Tinubu will never run away from public scrutiny, if you like go to hell and hide your face.
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by AntiSameFaith(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Osibajo2023:
that is to prove that they are the same, but I will vote TINUBU, because he is not claiming to be saint
I wonder where you guys heard obi say that he is a saint,or is that the propaganda they shared for you guys in your WhatsApp group?

Tinubu is old and dying,that alone disqualifies him
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by 5starMan: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
You accused some people of being a lapdog to their bosses but what you doing is not different from that .

An employee can not be objective enough about his/her boss except they fall out .
Shut it, is the woman still under Obi and is Obi still in government?
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by Memphitz357: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mercisharelove:

How many of you are aware this dude is a sickle cell anemia patient?

Please soft on him.
*In 2pac's voice*...... That muthafucka should die slow
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by HomeTutorsPro: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Peter Obi with his effeminate voice was borrowing your skirts everytime there was trouble...what else?

A whole "Professor" that served a 3rd Class Dullard. Maybe na miracle center una both graduate.

Shameless!

You are indeed shameless!!
A third class graduate with a verifiable certificate is not good for Nigeria but you are supporting a certificateless crook to succeed a certificateless ancestor.
No be juju be that?
Re: What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna by 5starMan: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Shameless!
IdiotChameleon remember Osinbajo and Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) / Looters List: We Can't Work With The Presidency - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.