Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Church Xperience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Church Xperience (1409 Views)

My Bad Xperience With A Unilag Babe / My Xperience 4 Warri Church / The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Xperience by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2011
One thing i enjoy doing is sharing thrilling and humorous moments with my peeps Online and elsewhere and this is jxt one of them.
This incident took place this morning in my Church and i must say it got me Grining like a Vadafoo all way home. grin

A man was asked to pray by the Pastor in church, the man wholeheartedly took up the challenge and started praying.
He prayed like 5. . .10-15 mins, 20 shocked 25 then he was on 30mins of prayer when every member of the church couldn't take it any more, there were murmuring from every corner of the Church, and the man who we felt would start summarizing his prayers prior to our murmurs abruptly stopped praying, opened his eyes and angrily said
'Wetin dey worry all of una? Why una dey murmur huh? The man self wey i dey protest to never complain una don dey make noise Mtcheww'
After he had finished with the rants he went back praying, this time starting with the Words 'Eh Papa God as i was saying before this sinners interrupted me. . .' grin
Re: Church Xperience by mikuz(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2011
Lol!!
Re: Church Xperience by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2011
Did that happen for real or you just made it up.
Re: Church Xperience by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2011
Lol

Afam i made it up oo, u cant possibly xpect that to happen unless around provinces like Warri!
grin
Re: Church Xperience by mykell89(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
9ice 1.
Re: Church Xperience by manmustwac(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nice one
Re: Church Xperience by apoti(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
lol
Re: Church Xperience by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2011
Tanks All! wink wink
Re: Church Xperience by Ajibel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
DRY!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Xperience by oderemo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
and called this a joke? u of all pple.u dey fall hand attyms.
next.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Wise Men / Funny But Not Funny...enjoy / Which Of These Nig.tribes Is The Funniest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.