Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal (1213 Views)

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Railway Scholarship Scandal: ICPC Begins Probe Of Buhari's Ministers, Others / Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by Tinubuadvocate: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kai common shame you don't have. That's why you people take someone glory.
wordbank:
grin
The man is doing a disservice to Peter Obi
He is an a assumed agent of tinubu
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by sweerychick(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Politics is a very dirty game so much so that people would go to any length to tarnish your image. I know very well this is a cheap blackmail just like others, but my message to Peter Obi is that he shouldn't deter or succumb to the cheap blackmail I'm very sure that opposition is behind this just to ridicule Peter Obi.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by sweerychick(f): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Kai common shame you don't have. That's why you people take someone glory.
I won't be surprised if its your likes that's behind the propaganda
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by zoputan89113: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
The usual reverse psychology of urchins, promote fake news that seemingly promotes PO, then come out with receipts to debunk the fake news they created. Who is fooling who? The usual reverse psychology of urchins, promote fake news that seemingly promotes PO, then come out with receipts to debunk the fake news they created. Who is fooling who? ...
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by 9japride(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
zoputan89113:
The usual reverse psychology of urchins, promote fake news that seemingly promotes PO, then come out with receipts to debunk the fake news they created. Who is fooling who? The usual reverse psychology of urchins, promote fake news that seemingly promotes PO, then come out with receipts to debunk the fake news they created. Who is fooling who? ...
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check those supporting funny characters and promoting hateful post here are mostly the wicked ones in our society. They are narcissist and expert in gaslighting. A desperate politician is a dangerous person. I don't know if those supporting those kind of wicked politicians are actually humans? But I know they are a bunch of miscreants in one room sending out propaganda to deceive the peace loving Nigerians.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by SilverOrLead: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check those supporting funny characters and promoting hateful post here are mostly the wicked ones in our society. They are narcissist and expert in gaslighting. A desperate politician is a dangerous person. I don't know if those supporting those kind of wicked politicians are actually humans? But I know they are a bunch of miscreants in one room sending out propaganda to deceive the peace loving Nigerians.

All these diversionary rants but not one single condemnation of the fraud by your Osubidient .

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by SilverOrLead: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi never gave out any scholarship.

The idiot even increased school fees from primary to state university levels and declared education was not for the poor.

The idiot did not bulge when lecturers and teachers went on a long strike .

To show how wicked this OSU bastard is, his Osubidient supporter had to fake an entire story of a young woman and her professional standing as a tribute to Obi's fake scholarship.

Too bad they couldn't get someone from Anambra or even the yeast but had to get a Yoruba lady who was sponsored by her parents

Igbos ehn!

Tufiakpa!

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by NothingDoMe: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol. Agbado media wonderland
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by ElSudani: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Too much lies, how can a good government come from such a dishonest campaign? I tire.
Someone put it aptly " You can't market your candidate the same way you market a fake phone"

2 Likes

Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by 9japride(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
SilverOrLead:

All these diversionary rants but not one single condemnation of the fraud by your Osubidient .

[color=#006600][/color]

How am not sure it's a fake act to put into disrepute to the person of Peter Datti? We have seen fake Bishop, fake Photoshop of a celebrity Igbo costume etc. So this one might still be among the organized fake post.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by toneroforever(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu's supporters are daft. No amount of propaganda & fake news sponsored against Obi shall make us lose focus.
Our minds are made up, so think of how u can be of help to Tinubu's campaign besides this old tactics of urs. We've known u with that since 2014. Be innovative, try something new.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by TechW: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what of Ebuka picture that you people were using to mock Tinubu ,is he the one that did it ?
Ebuka picture was used in the campaign poster with other APC candidates.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by SilverOrLead: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
toneroforever:
Tinubu's supporters are daft. No amount of propaganda & fake news sponsored against Obi shall make us lose focus.
Our minds are made up, so think of how u can be of help to Tinubu's campaign besides this old tactics of urs. We've known u with that since 2014. Be innovative, try something new.

Biafra awaits you.
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by HydraFeeds(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
TechW:

Ebuka picture was used in the campaign poster with other APC candidates.
yes but my point is that it wasn’t Tinubu that made the picture it’s definitely a grassroot promoter . Not to talk of Tinubu having enough pictures in Igbo attire and also was given a chieftaincy title in Igboland . But Obidients were using the photoshopped picture to mock Tinubu as if he’s the one that created it .

1 Like

Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by TechW: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
yes but my point is that it wasn’t Tinubu that made the picture it’s definitely a grassroot promoter . Not to talk of Tinubu having enough pictures in Igbo attire and also was given a chieftaincy title in Igboland . But Obidients were using the photoshopped picture to mock Tinubu as if he’s the one that created it .
If it was a mere social media post but his campaign posters ,anyways, he may not be aware but he encourages it by his utterances like playing dirty, grab power by all means and renting of fake bishops, Donald Duke picture and many more
Re: Wuraola Turned Chimaka As Obidients Caught In Scholarship Scandal by HydraFeeds(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
TechW:

If it was a mere social media post but his campaign posters ,anyways, he may not be aware but he encourages it by his utterances like playing dirty, grab power by all means and renting of fake bishops, Donald Duke picture and many more
well Donald Duke picture is not also his doing but TVC’s doings. He never said grab power by any means but power is not given ,you have to grab it which to me is a true statement because no one will just look you and say come and take power ,you have to work for it . I don’t know about the in and outs of renting fake bishop except what we saw on the internet but most of them have come out to say their churches and even if we assume that they are fake bishops just for optics,there are many ordained bishops that are supporting him . He’s not the only one that utter demeaning words and if my memory serves me well ,it’s Obidient that started it by insulting him calling him different unprintable names . When you’re pushed to the wall ,you fight back . In my opinion and many other peoples opinion , all is fair in w*r.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SDP: Peter Obi Thinks Naira Swap Will Help Him, He Will Be Disappointed / Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning / Igbo Leaders Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu, Sing On Your Mandate We Shall Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.