Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me (20641 Views)

Duke: Imoke Behind Ayade’s Defection To APC / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by politicoNG: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWW8Gjtv80

The immediate past governor of Cross River State, Sen. Liyel Imoke has pleaded for forgiveness from his party members (Peoples Democratic Party, PDP) for choosing Sen. Ben Ayade as his successor.

Sen. Imoke during a recent town hall meeting said governor Ayade was a mistake.

In the video, he said “You know when we got the young man he looked like he had energy, he looked like he was intelligent, he looked like he was someone who has evolved and can do better than us. But we are human beings, I’m a human being.

As human beings we make mistakes, and to be a man you must have made mistakes and when you admit your mistakes you must ask for forgiveness. I’m asking you to forgive me.”

He denied receiving N2 billion to make Sen. Ayade succeed him.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2023/01/video-gov-ayade-was-a-mistake-please-forgive-me-sen-imoke-begs-pdp-member/

4 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Mrfixitt(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Even as a professor he failed in governance as a governor. Ayade is truly a mistake

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Naturalgbola(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
A colossal mistake!

Because of that midget, I often feel ashamed to identify as a Cross Riverian.

And Liyel Imoke shouldn't lie at this point. It rubbishes the essence of this apology. Benedict Bengioshouye Ayade paid about 3billion naira to clear the backlog of salaries and emoluments Liyel had hanging around his neck at that time. The midget basically saw it as the price he had to pay for the governorship seat, to the point he once bragged about it in public that he could do whatever he wants with the office since he paid for it.

We sabi these things!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by allen113: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ayade failed in governance no be lie

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by shekone(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everyone is begin for forgiveness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by gift2xl: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Because he had realize and stop dancing to your tunes his now a mistake, we should forgive, oya na people that want to forgive will forgive. but me I won't forget.
This people think all Nigerians are fools and will foolishly usher them their forgiveness. You guys are joking.

6 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Lamasta(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
The name AYADE self is synonymous with to fail grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Kilometres: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
If he had allowed you to play Godfather....you would have referred to him as the best thing after slice bread.

Abeg all these politicians make una shift

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by mrsage(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Funny
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
A colossal mistake!

Yes but ayade will go back to senate,tinubu will get 30% in crs and prince will thrash sandy

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Alexiiydon: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
So the begging is to bring another failure

1 Like

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by senatordave1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
allen113:
Ayade failed in governance no be lie

Prince will right the wrongs

2 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is what Tinupoo online miscreants should do. They should gather together, kneel down very well, put their hands up and plead for forgiveness from Nigerians for trying to sell an old expired demented drug criminal. If they are too proud to do that now, they will do it by February because they will be humbled.

I watched mad Tinupoo during APC Ondo campaign. He was stupidly saying words that do not exist on earth.

18 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Zulum500: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
See painment.
.. okorosss keep digging fake news
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by ChukwuObe: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
To all Yoruba youths with no sense of history:

Those whose people refused to vote Awolowo to turn things around in1979 because of hatred and jealousy will never taste presidency anytime soon. If Awolowo was not good for them then, why should the failure they are parading now be good for us? We shall all meet at the poll in February 25th.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Shikini: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gov Ayade is the worst
governor in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by DrNathan: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everything about PDP and APC are all mistakes. The two parties should be ashamed of themselves today and should beg Nigerians for forgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Odioko1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
R
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Luther0luther: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Anytime they refuse to dance to your tunes, they become a mistake. Selfish lots!
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol. That Ayade actually derailed from Donald Duke to Imoke plan. He's indeed a mistake cos APC sef no really feel am. He's just there like a midget not fitting well

11 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Cantonese: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmmm.

Under Ayade, Calabar which used to be the cleanest city in the entire Nigeria, started to get rated among the dirtiest cities in Nigeria. Shame on Ayade.

15 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Askmewhy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChukwuObe:
To all Yoruba youths with no sense of history:

Those whose people refused to vote Awolowo to turn things around in1979 because of hatred and jealousy will never taste presidency anytime soon. If Awolowo was not good for them then, why should the failure they are parading now be good for us? We shall all meet at the poll in February 25th.
hmmmmmmmmmmm idodo oro.

3 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Omihanifa: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Rubbish. Tye former governor should Bury his head in shame
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Calabar1stSon: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Liyel wasn’t any better. Ayade and his Deputy both professors failed woefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by obinoral1179(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by godonzoki(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mistake of the highest order. Starting at unrelizable budgets, to faulty grammars to poor administration. In fact, he is a colossal mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Exmilitant(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Imoke wasn't forced to impose Ayade on Cross Rivererians, he annointed the midget to spite some political big wigs in the state like, sen. Ndoma Egba and sen. Prince Bassey Otu.

Asking for forgiveness isn't relevant who, are they scheming to hoist on Cross Rivererians again? That's what we should be asking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by onuman: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
That Ben Ayade man, it's hard to understand how he got the Professor title. Politically, he is a nitwit

6 Likes

Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by azpekuliar: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
A colossal mistake!

And Liyel Imoke shouldn't lie at this point. It rubbishes the essence of this apology. Benedict Bengioshouye Ayade paid about 3billion naira to clear the backlog of salaries and emoluments Liyel had hanging around his neck at that time. The midget basically saw it as the price he had to pay for the governorship seat, to the point he once bragged about it in public that he could do whatever he wants with the office since he paid for it.

We sabi these things!

Where did he get money from ?
Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes but ayade will go back to senate,tinubu will get 30% in crs and prince will thrash sandy

Prince Otu is immensely loved by a majority of Cross Riverians, so his party affiliation counts for nothing in the upcoming elections. If he wins the seat, it will be because of his personality.

If Senatorial elections are conducted transparently, Ayade will lose with both legs high up in the air.

If Bola Tinubu gets even 25% of votes in Cross River, quote this statement with your account details and I'll credit you a 5K for your political intelligence.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Osinbajo, Tony Blair Meet At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.