Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pat Utomi: Nigerians Dealing With Bandit Elite In Politics Of 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Nigerians Dealing With Bandit Elite In Politics Of 2023 (142 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Nigerians Dealing With Bandit Elite In Politics Of 2023 by Newsfrica: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Professor Pat Utomi, former presidential aspirant and renowned economist, has warned that citizens are dealing with the bandit elite when it comes to democracy in Nigeria.

Following alleged attempts by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s administration to frustrate the rally by Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and the Labour Party in Delta State, Utomi spoke out and called this “voter intimidation” by a government supposedly holding public property in trust.
READ HERE>> https://www.primebusiness.africa/pat-utomi-nigerians-dealing-with-bandit-elite-in-politics-of-2023/

(1) (Reply)

Errp / Is voting buying really that potent enough to win an election? See here... / Why Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.