Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) (52091 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by envoymedia: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin has shared some pictures with her mother, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

"First my Mother, forever my friend

Thank you for loving me unconditionally flaws and all. Thank you for always supporting and just being there no matter the situation, when, where or how. Thank you for always being proud of me. Thank you for always speaking love into me. Thank you for being my mother but most importantly thank you being a friend that I’ve always needed."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnJ0Ba4Nbjz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by envoymedia: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
She's Caucasian

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Olasyke:
She's Caucasian
Sorry.. what's your point?
Nigerians use the term oyinbo to describe Caucasians! undecided

Modified: the mod who edited that headline though.. grin
Previous headline was: "BB Maria chike and her 'oyinbo' mother"
grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Too much makeup though

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Them no go bad sha. 3 of us 1 on 1
Say a virgin boy! grin angry
These nairaland kids with their fantasies though.. grin grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
If she doesn’t love you in flaws and all who else will?...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Say a virgin boy! grin angry
These nairaland kids with their fantasies though.. grin grin

Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Stargangz: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
The wowan still get oil for face sha, even a 3some with them is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeRizzla:

Lolzzzz,
my fantasy na to bang both of em
Grrr!
Dude shush and have some decency.. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry.. what's your point?
Nigerians use the term oyinbo to describe Caucasians! undecided
Yorubas not Nigerians...
each location has their own term...
in the east it's oyibo/onyeocha/bekee

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by We4all: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omoh! She looks her mom. Very pretty women!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Beautiful women
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by myfuntv: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
fine wine kiss just like her mum see thread on richest BBNaija house mate ever https://www.nairaland.com/7407057/top-10-richest-bbnaija-housemates
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by VawulenceProMax: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
This girl can rim ass for Africa. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Them no go bad sha. 3 of us 1 on 1

JoeRizzla:

my fantasy na to bang both of em
You better get serious this year.
One week gone,
51 weeks to go.
Make your New year rewarding and fulfilling to make your mom proud of you in life.
Our elderly advice from dem MANNA.
Have a fulfilling week.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Iamdbull: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dbull on this one!

Might date her when I blow
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lovely,

Pretty,

Beautiful People kiss kiss

Mryacks:
Absolutely love seeing beautiful light skin women wearing black. The hairdo is also fine
Black looks so good on them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
These are the pictures radio journalists made noise about? I honestly thought her nudes were released.

She has gone under the knife to obtain an aquiline nose. Stupid low self esteem black woman. Oyibo women are known to occasionally call their biracial kids the n-word. They also imbibe in them a false sense of value over regular blacks. We all saw this play out with her and T-Boss. Date light skins with white fathers for rest of mind.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by tosine102: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stolen from oyinbo undecided
Antivirus92:
Yorubas not Nigerians...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by boldking(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nnnnb
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by merits(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike Benjamin has shared some pictures with her mother, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnJ0Ba4Nbjz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See as she fine but no husband even Teni makanaki of all people still get someone that married her,this life no balance atall.
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Bantu10: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yorubas not Nigerians...

And in the north it is Bature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
shocked
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yorubas not Nigerians...
& bature
Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Absolutely love seeing beautiful light skin women wearing black. The hairdo is also fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria Chike And Her Mother (Photos) by dahmie2013: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lovely...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.