Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lady Call Out Some Affiliate Marketers For Deceiving People With False Claims - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Call Out Some Affiliate Marketers For Deceiving People With False Claims (191 Views)

Discos Rip Off Customers With False Promise Of Power Supply Using Faulty Tariff / Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / I Need Marketers For Fast Moving Body Sprays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Call Out Some Affiliate Marketers For Deceiving People With False Claims by Gbadamosi01(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lady Call Out Some Affiliate Marketers For Deceiving People With False Claims

A Nigerian lady has called out affiliate marketers for defrauding people with fallacies and exaggerated claims. She made this known in a video circulating online.

She likened those affiliate marketers to "Yahoo Boys" who lure people to buy their courses with lies. Read what she said below �

"Dear Affiliate Marketers, you are no longer different from Yahoo Boys again. You are supposed to be arrested by EFCC now. If you claim that you are making money from something, I want to see genuine evidence that you are also making money from the same thing."

"When it comes to the issue of affiliate marketers, I care about what you own. Materialistic. Yes, let me see it. If you said I will be earning 200K weekly or 500K monthly after learning the course."

Continue Reading �
https://ofofoentertainment.com/lady-call-out-some-affiliate-marketers-for/

Re: Lady Call Out Some Affiliate Marketers For Deceiving People With False Claims by Boogyman557: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Guide For Cleaning Carpets At Home / 4 Lifestyle Changes That Will Save You Money / China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress,1668 And Other Countries Import!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.