Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) (29810 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hoodlums

Well, the wise know it's carried out by the unknown gunmen.

Praxis758:
Eepa n para e, o loun n p’aja

Hmmm....àgbà ò ní tán lórílè.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Wickedfact: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Irupetepete:
something is telling me all these are being sponsored by the federal government or the ruling party just against the elections... The pattern is there for all to see..

It is no more Tinubu, DSS and Fulanis grin
Continue lying to your generations.

They are sponsored by the FG but you have Igbos here rejoicing that they burnt the station.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
If anything bad happens in the east nairaland is quick to put it on front page. If tinubu as a big advantage on something nairaland will quickly put it on front page.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by LordEclipse: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
BATified2023:
God bless d hoodlums

We don’t want any zoo presence in our region, all zoo officers n their offices must b razed to d ground in alaigbo
Says a coward hiding and chatting from the comfort of his mother's bedroom...spits!!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Irupetepete: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Lol, the ground was laid by you guys supporting ugm .

Now UGM.has mutated into UETO. And it has grown beyond containment..

Eight years ago some of us warned the far North about the warriors they were supporting. Na so.dem call us kaferi. See as dey.enjoy the rule of the guys they supported grin
I am not Ibo, never supported ungm but why always Anambra all of a sudden?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Roger3D:
Go get a job

I have a job
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by udemzeus(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thanks for burning it, cos it's needs to be discarded.

The government should build a befitting structure.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
ofemigeorge:
If anything bad happens in the east nairaland is quick to put it on front page. If tinubu as a big advantage on something nairaland will quickly put it on front page.

Nairaland also puts up bad news from the SW and a lot of laudatory articles about Peter Obi.

Plus bad things are happening in the east. We can't pretend they aren't happening

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
I remember when dirty police men used to lobby to be posted to South East grin cos they see it as the place they can carry on their devilish activities without qualms.

Now, police man go faint, wake up and faint again on getting his posting letter and seeing anything that looks like "Ana......... grin

So that’s a thing for you to laugh about or be proud of as a Nigerian? You should be ashamed of yourself. Yet you want Nigeria to be better with such an evil heart of yours. Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by occfx: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobonaire234:

You will understand the way they understand in Borno and Kaduna

Borno is fine, when last did you visit south east because it's nothing to write home about.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Irupetepete:
I am not Ibo, never supported ungm but why always Anambra all of a sudden?

Becauae when you feed a baby croc...
occfx:

Borno is fine, when last did you visit south east because it's nothing to write home about.

You will soon see.....
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
BreconHills:

These UGM attack soft opportunistic targets. Their objective is relevancy by terror. If they were to take on any of these heavily armed convoys, the result would not be what they wish for.

These UGM were whipped up by rhetoric and fiery " guns and bullet" speeches. But once the genie gets out of the bottle, it is difficult to put it back.

With the way they always brandwish their weapons and charms and also always sending warnings to the military and security agencies of future attack one would think they could take on Nigeria army legions or any battalions to war
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Let them turn their land to a lawless one. Na dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Police station looking like meat shop.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Buksaylor: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
now I see the reason why anambra people die in motor accident alot in an attempt to escape to SW tongue

You will soon die in a motor accident,since na thing of play to you now.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Police station looking like meat s.hop.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Wickedfact: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abalado:
How many animals they killed there,,,,if u know the animals am talking about like

You are hiding in Lagos but encouraging killings in the East. I don't know why some of you are so stupid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Nairaland also puts up bad news from the SW and a lot of laudatory articles about Peter Obi.

Plus bad things are happening in the east. We can't pretend they aren't happening
I have never seen them post anything good about the people from the east. NOTHING

Watch it bro. Take note of what am saying. It's the power of the media. The rate at which they post bad news from the east is more than anyother period. I have seen them post tinubu news on front page like 7 all on front page.
The media....
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
I remember when dirty police men used to lobby to be posted to South East grin cos they see it as the place they can carry on their devilish activities without qualms.

Now, police man go faint, wake up and faint again on getting his posting letter and seeing anything that looks like "Ana......... grin

How time flies...

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Vawulence everywhere

"Cristiano Ronaldo is now learning Arabic,, yesterday he was heard saying "habibi al uyan" meaning all penalties are mine.''
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
BATified2023:
God bless d hoodlums

We don’t want any zoo presence in our region, all zoo officers n their offices must b razed to d ground in alaigbo

Lol how will that affect the rest of Nigeria? Inyamuri will always be inyamuri. Let me get my popcorn because I'm really enjoying the show lol.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobonaire234:

No wahala.

It's well bro
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by occfx: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobonaire234:

You will soon see.....

Hope you are not one of the criminals
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
I beg mek una continue please lol. We don't want inyamuri to participate in our election activities this February. After election they will sneak into Lagos or Kano as always lol Refugees!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wetin police people dey do for areas with savages in Anambra?THE IGBO VILLAGE SAVAGE YOUTHS DO THIS EVIL TO MAKE SECURITY POROUS FOR THIER CRIME OF RITUALISTS,KIDNAPPERS AND OTHER CRIMES.GOD SAVE IGBO LAND.
If you dey east once is 6PM YOU GO HOME whEN IN ANAMBRA.TOO BAD other states are taking anambra business. Anambra ppl live in fearangry
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by NAIRALANDABOKI: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buzzapper:
Let them exterminate themselves over there
will that make you happy?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thank God NPF no dey post non indigenes to other states again, continue the madness, una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
WHOEVER SUPPORTING ANYONE FROM SOUTHEAST TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT IS A BIG FOOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) by saintrow1: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.