Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family (34772 Views)

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Dailymice: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
A visibly emotional Datti Baba-Ahmed, on Sunday, expressed his displeasure with disparaging comments political opponents have directed at his family, particularly his late father.

While discussing the fallout of his political bid on The People’s Townhall, a live programme on Channels Television, the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) said he had done a lot to combat false narratives about him and the party’s standard bearer, Peter Obi.

“When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him and I saw they were heading towards that. Particularly my good friend on the APC side, on the same level,” he stated.

“When people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs, there’s no limit. Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did it and I pointed a finger. You do it again – do one, I’ll do three. You know I’m capable of doing it.

“They’ve stopped. However, me and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.”

The economist disclosed that he would have been “a lot happier” if his critics had stopped at him alone.

But the thing that I was able to sort [out] with the [opposing] presidential and vice presidential candidate, I ended up suffering on a much lesser level.

“Thirty-five years ago, at least, our dad of blessed memory passed away. No one ever insulted him until I joined elections for presidency. This is not fair. It doesn’t happen anywhere in the world.

“You don’t insult people’s parents or their families. It’s a huge price for anyone to pay,”

Baba-Ahmed said, evidently fighting back tears before momentarily excusing himself to step out of the hall, presumably to regain his composure.

He soon after returned to his seat to carry on with discussions of his and his principal’s plans.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/08/this-is-not-fair-baba-ahmed-moved-to-tears-over-insults-to-family/

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Roboto11: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Rubbish.

Has your camp played fair and concentrated on real issues?

172 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Dailymice: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Roboto11:
Rubbish.

Has your camp played fair a d concentrated on real issues?
URCHIN!!!!!!!!

607 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
A Nigerian Politician should not be too emotional, except you're not ready to perform or play politics.
Except anything from the opposition ranging from insults to betrayals to blackmailing etc. That's what is in politics.

Your face must be set as flint...so you don't become like Governor Wike still feeling the pain of his loss to Atiku.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by SucrePlum(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Unfortunately, that's the country we find ourselves. A country full of people who have lost their humanity and compassion!

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dailymice:
URCHIN!!!!!!!!

The word Urchin has become badge of honor.

82 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Millimann: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
That shows a man that loves his family and can trace his roots.

Unlike another that doesn't even have a history. No father, no mother, no primary or secondary school.

415 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sefia tears and painment plaguing all urchin, miscreants and zombies.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by tuborme: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Fani Kayode should be in jail

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by wordbank(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
FFK is a degenerate
A glutton is never a person anyone should consider a human because he can sell you for a peanut

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by yarimo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
OBI a known Criminal and DATTI an election rigger , he was in the Senate before court trow him out of the chamber for rigging himself to Senate in 2011

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Image123(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Racoon:
Sefia tears and painment plaguing all urchin, miscreants and zombies.

Are you blind? Datti was the one crying like a baby after Tinubu said he'll beat them silly. BTW, can you make sense of what Datti is saying in the OP? It's so jumbled.

Just imagine Tinubu weeping like this for the insults he gets. These two men obviously buckle under pressure. Pressure from Dino Melaye and FFK of all people. These same two guys have insulted Tinubu's life, wife, lineage and destiny oh. Dino even said he wanted to impregnate Tinubu's wife or something as crazy.
Wise guys like ElRufai said, ignore the insults and get the votes. Datti holds a conference, hides himself until some start seeking his whereabouts, then cries uncontrollably on national television like a bullied kid. Obi on the other hand throws tantrums and threats. SMH.

113 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Dailymice: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:
OBI a Criminal and DATTI a election rigger
Yarimo, in 2015, you supported Buhari now you're supporting Tinubu, Everlasting Urchin

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by yarimo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dailymice:
Yarimo, in 2015, you supported Buhari now you're supporting Tinubu, Everlasting Urchin
as a patriotic Nigerian I always support patriotic Nigerian too grin grin

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by FactBoyz: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
God bless Peter Obi

82 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Nwaetche(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
A badge of honour to a fool.

Datti Baba-Ahmed father was a renowned scholar and respected fulani elder and some riff-raff like FFK and his Agbado cohorts would dare raised their filthy mouth to insult the respected pious man even in his passing.

Shame on you and your ilks!

Roboto11:

The word Urchin has become badge of honor.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by ElSudani: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Eeyaa, the weeping vice presidential candidate. I guess the people being abused daily by your supporters are not somebody's father.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Roboto11: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nwaetche:
A badge of honour to a fool.

Datti Baba-Ahmed father was a renowned scholar and respected fulani elder and some riff-raff like FFK and his Agbado cohorts would dare raised their filthy mouth to insult the respected pious man even in his passing.

Shame on you and your ilks!

Shut up.idiot.

Is there no length you idiots haven't gone with Buhari, Tinubu or APC?

Don't you idiots claim Tinubu ordered shooting of protesters at Lekki toll gate?

slowpoke.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by SAMJAY7: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi
Lol

Obi with empty field campaign and mumu running mate crying like baby grin grin

Hahahahaha

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Datti should be far from politics anywhere in the world because politics is dirty even in US ask trump , he got a very high level of insult to both himself and his family
Tinubu, Jonathan should be crying blood if they consider the insult

Dirtiness is part of politics

Obidient also insult other candidates so if they insult there candidate its not a crime

Datti is certainly not a politician he is too reserved to be a politician

Sorry , Pele , no vex

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Urchins and eir attack dogs are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by adekolaelect(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dailymice:
URCHIN!!!!!!!!
your mumu vp is an ematured politician . Who is he not to be Insulted. But you mumu his supporters should tell him what you are doi g to other contestant.

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ohhh!! embarassed

Be Brave, DATTI..The Battle is Never an Easy one.

You and PETER OBI Shall Rise above and Triumph over The Mephistopholis and Luciferians Elements called Tinubu/APC suppirters!! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Willy7(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
What's with the emotional outburst? Please let Datti not fall our hands o. Doesn't he know that it won't be business as usual fighting a drug lord and sodomist? If he doesn't have an idea about drug lords, let him go and watch the godfather or any of those drug related movies. You are up against a mafia gang and established syndicates that scammed the country to gain power. Today, they can do anything to hold on to the power, even if it means sacrificing their loved ones. Datti shouldn't be perturbed because of the words of a rehabilitated drug addict like fani kayode. Ffk is a drug addict working for a drug baron. He doesn't have shame nor honor. Ffk has been a disgrace to his first family and even his last family with Precious Chikwendu. He doesn't know what family is because he doesn't know how to keep one. Datti should know that Tinubu will even pay the devil to do his bidding of actualising his failed ambition. Datti should brace up for a fight. It is fight to finish and Peter Obi is going to trounce them all. God will rescue and restore Nigeria through Peter Obi.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by JOemmy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
He should take heart nigerian politics is a very dirty game peter obi have even received far worse insults imagine a well known jornalist that works for tinibu calling obi obituary in a national newspaper a living human being oh what can be worse than that?

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by dustmalik: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
I haven't seen or heard anyone insulting his father, so I don't know where he is going with this. He should toughen up. Elections is not for the faint hearted.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
No wonder he almost chickened out to the point that we were not seeing him again.

He should remember that the bulk of his followers have done worse to Buhari, including claiming that Buhari was dead, and an imposter was acting in his place.

Politics (everywhere in the world) is not for the fainthearted.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by techWriter3: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2023
garbage

Well, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Dailymice:
A visibly emotional Datti Baba-Ahmed, on Sunday, expressed his displeasure with disparaging comments political opponents have directed at his family, particularly his late father.

While discussing the fallout of his political bid on The People’s Townhall, a live programme on Channels Television, the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) said he had done a lot to combat false narratives about him and the party’s standard bearer, Peter Obi.

“When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him and I saw they were heading towards that. Particularly my good friend on the APC side, on the same level,” he stated.

“When people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs, there’s no limit. Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did it and I pointed a finger. You do it again – do one, I’ll do three. You know I’m capable of doing it.

“They’ve stopped. However, me and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.”

The economist disclosed that he would have been “a lot happier” if his critics had stopped at him alone.

But the thing that I was able to sort [out] with the [opposing] presidential and vice presidential candidate, I ended up suffering on a much lesser level.

“Thirty-five years ago, at least, our dad of blessed memory passed away. No one ever insulted him until I joined elections for presidency. This is not fair. It doesn’t happen anywhere in the world.

“You don’t insult people’s parents or their families. It’s a huge price for anyone to pay,”

Baba-Ahmed said, evidently fighting back tears before momentarily excusing himself to step out of the hall, presumably to regain his composure.

He soon after returned to his seat to carry on with discussions of his and his principal’s plans.

#ThePeoplesTownHall

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/08/this-is-not-fair-baba-ahmed-moved-to-tears-over-insults-to-family/

Video: https://fb.watch/hWTZrQDzSy/
lol this one dey cry like a baby, lol Nigeria electorates are much matured to handle you and your Pandora thief Obi well in the election next month. No one falls to your scams here, As if you never make the people of Kaduna State cry when you are in the senate doing nothing for the senatorial district you represent. Kaduna State is now the hotbed of terrorists now. Who’s this one deceiving? �

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Africum: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmmmm.... Politics sha. If you missed the interview watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otRn1nlolVw

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Blankstare(m): 4:11am On Jan 09, 2023
Politics na your mate? If you must eat the yam and other pecks of office, you must pay the price...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:58am On Jan 09, 2023
E

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.