Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Superhero Movie Battle 2011 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superhero Movie Battle 2011 (876 Views)

[PHOTOS] Ant Man: Marvels No. 1 Superhero Movie / Top 10 Movie Battle Speeches / What's The Best Superhero Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superhero Movie Battle 2011 by yoji: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
i think its fair to assume, we've seen d last of d super hero installments. viz: captain america, x men first class, green lanten and thor. i want u guys to arrange them from ur first to last. here goes:
1-thor: i didnt think they could pull it off but they did. a major advantage for it was it was devoid of all dat story telling about origin which is tiresome. they jumped straight into thor as we know him fron d very first scene plus it was funny as well. very good movie with spot on casting of actors(grade-4/5)
2- x men first class: nice fun movie. but unlike tiresome origin movies dat tell us wat we already know, this one actually clarified things for us. also d introduction of previously unknown xters was refreshing. magneto and azazel were terrific. d strongest point for this movie was hw there were able to understand y all parties inolved do wat they do. its not about good abd evil but more about differing points of views with dire consequences(grade-3.5/5)
2-yes this ties for second with x men cos i cudnt seperate them. i really liked this movies cos of two things: one simplicity in telling d story in a good old fashion way and hw they were able to evolve his costume into a blievable outfit. i also loved d 1960's setting. it was a refreshing departure from over the top morden day settings and d casting of tommy lee jones and chris evans was perfect. one flaw for me hwever was d fight scenes, there wasnt any memorable scenes to stay with u after d movie. overall was a solid movie(grade 3.5/5)
4-green lantern: all i can say is dc should wake up as batman cannot keep savin them. (grade 3/5)
Re: Superhero Movie Battle 2011 by obinna5000(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
@yoji
Remember that THE GREEN HORNET is a superhero film as well and it came out earlier this year.

1. X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
2. THOR
3. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER
4. THE GREEN HORNET

I've not seen GREEN LANTERN yet.
Re: Superhero Movie Battle 2011 by Vieira(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
DC is sleeping big time.

They are just messing up and na just luck that Nolan is hitting Bats out of the park, even Superman dem they mess up

They need to start taking control and do the films properly or not at all Green Lantern was a disappointment
Re: Superhero Movie Battle 2011 by obinna5000(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
yoji:

4-green lantern: all i can say is dc should wake up as batman cannot keep savin them. (grade 3/5)

Vieira:

DC is sleeping big time.

They are just messing up and na just luck that Nolan is hitting Bats out of the park, even Superman dem they mess up

They need to start taking control and do the films properly or not at all Green Lantern was a disappointment

It's only the Batman films that DC comics can boast of.
Marvel still has some crappy superhero films but not as much as DC.

(1) (Reply)

Startimes And Gotv / Wetyn Be Diz Cartoon Name? / Multichoice(dstv) Office On Fire And Staff Beat Up TVC Crew For Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.