Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Best Comedy You Will See Online Today - A Must Watch For All - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Comedy You Will See Online Today - A Must Watch For All (388 Views)

Amazing Comedy Skirts You Won't See Online / Best Of Ogb Recent Comedy ( You Won Collect ) / Very Funny Comedy You Will Love To Watch! Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Comedy You Will See Online Today - A Must Watch For All by mromacomics2: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2023
THEY DON FOLLOW ME FOR VILLAGE�����

That's how I got a call from Airtel office informing me to visit their nearest Branch.
I put on one of my best outfits and headed there, on getting there I was welcomed with a smile and offered a seat.
Then the Branch Manager entered and our conversation goes thus;

BM: morning sir, are you Mr Demzy

ME: (with a smile) yes Sir.

BM: Good, since When have you been using this line? And how much?

ME: About 6 years ago sir, it was 100 naira then�� ( still smiling thinking they want to give me an award)

BM: sighs!, Okay Mr Demzy do you choose to borrow Airtime or Data most times without paying back in time?.

ME:����.

BM: most times when you borrow for long time like that, we wonder if the owner of this line is still Alive.

ME: (looking like a lost sheep) ���.

BM: don't you know things like that affect our company in one way or the other? If that's how other people do right from time, would you even meet this service provider when you were born?

ME: (inside of me) Alaye calm down, wetin happen Na me go Fess borrow card Nih. (Outside) I'm, I'm ehn ����.

BM: speak up ma, I'm listening, the most annoying aspect is that you even completely exhaust the daily free Facebook data allocated to u when some people may not even use up to ¼ of it. Sometimes we wonder if you sleep at all. Immediately it's 12 am you continue again�.

ME: (inside of me) Chisos!! �wahala, if I know I for no come ooo��.

BM: are you with the line right now?

My people, to cut the long story Short, they collected their Sim card and Gave me my 100 Naira back.������

I'm at the gate Now, should I go back and fight abi I should just be going home??��

I hope I made you smile �..?

Kindly follow us for more here ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbhdzcMtig

Please SUBSCRIBE ���
Re: Best Comedy You Will See Online Today - A Must Watch For All by dazzlingd(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2023
It is well, I reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

What Eluu P Did To Me � / This Will Make You Laugh Like Never Before / An Interesting Story For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.