Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum (2318 Views)

Fans Accuse Nollywood Actress, Bella Ebinum For Sponsoring Boko Haram (Video) / Pictures from the Initiation of Actress Bella Ebinum into the Benz Gang / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Bella Ebinum, a beautiful Nollywood actress, has stated that her man must satisfy her in bed because she cannot find that satisfaction anywhere else.
She added that she cannot quit her relationship because her partner cheats on her, especially when he did not chase her away.

Bella also mentioned that some men cheat on their partners for no apparent reason. “A man loves who he loves and he knows where his heart is. Men don’t cheat on a woman because of love, they just cheat. They just want to have fun. I am not an insecure person. I know I have something that most women don’t have. I am not even capitalising on my looks or my face because there are pretty girls everywhere. I am capitalising on my inner personality.

“I am not scared of my man cheating. He is going out probably because of sex. I don’t have an issue with that although it is not like it is a good thing. It is not like he drove me out of the house though,” she said in a recent interview.

READ FULL STORY=>https://www.starcreeb.com.ng/2023/01/my-husband-must-satisfy-me-in-bed.html

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Boogyman557: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2023
.,.,z

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Trash

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by sexy74(m): 5:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Faithilom:
Bella Ebinum, a beautiful Nollywood actress, has stated that her man must satisfy her in bed because she cannot find that satisfaction anywhere else.
She added that she cannot quit her relationship because her partner cheats on her, especially when he did not chase her away.

Bella also mentioned that some men cheat on their partners for no apparent reason. “A man loves who he loves and he knows where his heart is. Men don’t cheat on a woman because of love, they just cheat. They just want to have fun. I am not an insecure person. I know I have something that most women don’t have. I am not even capitalising on my looks or my face because there are pretty girls everywhere. I am capitalising on my inner personality.

“I am not scared of my man cheating. He is going out probably because of sex. I don’t have an issue with that although it is not like it is a good thing. It is not like he drove me out of the house though,” she said in a recent interview.

READ FULL STORY=>https://www.starcreeb.com.ng/2023/01/my-husband-must-satisfy-me-in-bed.html

All of Una wey dey say my husband must satisfy me in bed, would you people satisfy him with your character?

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2023
We all have our opinions in life so i respect yours... But can you please explain why you think its TRASH
OyeofIkoTuN:
Trash
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol helloo.. Why nah
Boogyman557:
.,.,z
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2023
sexy74:

All of Una wey dey say my husband must satisfy me in bed, would you people satisfy him with your character?
. Now thats some real talk.. You see some of this women sorry to say... Thinks marriage ia all about sex which sex is actually the least
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by xeonPJ: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2023
You must hear the opinions of this girl named Amara
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Johnpeter3021: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Burna Boy Sheds Tears As His Lamborghini Aventador Worth 800 million Naira Lands In Nigeria, He is Now Bigger Than Wizkid and Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opzv8bK22pk
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
This ones go done get like 5 intimacy gadgets for drawer
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2023
xeonPJ:
You must hear the opinions of this girl named Amara
careful before i report you
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Johnpeter3021:
Burna Boy Sheds Tears As His Lamborghini Aventador Worth 800 million Naira Lands In Nigeria, He is Now Bigger Than Wizkid and Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opzv8bK22pk
last warning
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Dukeofotukpo(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
So if your husband doesn’t satisfy you , you will Goan cheat that’s what your mom taught you? Silly slut that lacks character why wouldn’t your man cheat on you when he knows all you offer is sex and nothing more

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:
So if your husband doesn’t satisfy you , you will Goan cheat that’s what your mom taught you? Silly slut that lacks character why wouldn’t your man cheat on you when he knows all you offer is sex and nothing more
or better still... Why marry him knowing he hasn't been able to satisfy you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Faithilom: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum by Opportuneke(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Always sexx and relationship issues, nothing else in there brain.

These people self.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before / I’m Not That Rich – Genevieve Nnaji / Singer Niyola Debuts Short Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.