Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Nnewi Man Who Built A Fortune From Nothing By Being Innovative, Creative. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nnewi Man Who Built A Fortune From Nothing By Being Innovative, Creative. (224 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / I Will Tell And Teach You How I Started Making A Fortune From 3D Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nnewi Man Who Built A Fortune From Nothing By Being Innovative, Creative. by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2023
By Okeh, Onyekachi.

The eight (8th) day of January 2023 would forever remain one of the most remarkable days in my life so far and the reasons for it being soo remarkable are as follows.

This is the first day that a man who is known to routinely redeem his pledges (Chief Cletus Ibeto), pledged to support the construction of a University of Science and Technology as initiated by his Lordship Bishop Jonas Benson to be located in Nnewi and other projects of the diocese with a whooping sum of N250, 000,000. When I access the video, I would share with my audience.

It is also a day that our Principal choose to have some rest and which by direct implication meant giving us some spare time to play around a bit with.

Amobi Anthony Obumneme a distinguished son of Oduda Nnewiichi kingdom, a young man with an unprecedented social reach, promised to expose me to one of his Nnewi Brothers / immediate neighbour who speaks Igbo, English Language and Mandarin. This young and unassuming man whom we met with is called Cee Frank International..

It may surprise you to know that the young Nnewi International business man who was once a primary school mate of Hon. Nonso Smart Okafor the present Nnewi North House Of Assembly Member and an aspirant for the Federal House of Representatives.

Cee Frank is not a man who may have so much to do with the acquisitions that are earned from the ivory towers, he left Nigeria many years ago with the seed sum of $1,000 out of which $300 was taken from him to sort out his documents while in China.

Having been around Nnewi people for a long time now, that an Nnewi man did not access much of formal education is not a yardstick for you to measure whether he would be successful or not.

Most reputable business brands that are known to have their origin from Nnewi in most cases are not pioneered by the kind of people you can associate with so many paper qualifications but rather, these are brands built from personal ingenuity and extreme self discipline. When it comes to being street smart and building so much from nothing, an Nnewi man have a level of mastery in that field that no one can dispute.

Cee Frank started building his business brand in China from merely running errands for Nigerians who came me to China to buy goods of all sorts and in some cases, all you had to do was to get across to him however you can, discuss in details with him on what you want to purchase and he would have those goods produced to specifications and delivered to you without any complications or stress on your part as the receiver.

He had a knack for business such that while he transacted in China with people from round the globe, he tweaked up his style of doing business a bit by offering his Nigerian business partners and guests who come to China accommodation, massage services and a whole lot more, just to make sure that they get a treat of a life time while on their business trip in China.

You also know that the psychological implications of such level of care / PR to his brand would be outrightly unimaginable. This smart move of his translated into so much referrals, such that he made an unimaginable fortune from helping visitors to China sort out their business needs at no extra aches to their heads. This was how he grew from that stage to running a massive Trading Company that has a wide range of business interests all over the world.

Cee Frank acknowledges in a most respectful way the role his business partner who is a Chinese Lady played in making him such a successful man in the business world despite not being entirely literate at the time. This was his contact person through whom he learnt Chinese, got involved with alot of businesses and which ultimately also opened up the door for bigger exposures for him.

The story of Cee Frank is a story that I would normally spend hours to put out there but then I guess that I would do all these in bits and pieces so that we can get the message therein appropriately.

The baseline of this story is that an Nnewi man is naturally wired to make money from places you least expect is possible and this narrative of Cee Frank says it all irrespective of their educational qualifications.

For a young man who left Nigeria to China with the sum of $1,000 out of which $300 was taken from him, who now owns choice property littered all over China, Lagos, Nnewi and all over the globe, he seems to not have started yet.

He admitted to me that he made a fortune from the GSM boom era when he brought in alot of those gadgets which were always sold out before they arrived Nigeria.

Cee Frank's story is that of resilience, continuous improvement/innovation in one's craft, absolute fate in God and honesty while dealing with people.

The unassuming Nnewi man who believes that on no account would he run away from Nnewi for anybody despite the insecurity, is a philanthropist, acute lover of education and a man with an unimaginable taste for class and quality as can be seen in how he furnished his building.

For Cee Frank, Chinese are worthy people to do transactions with and for him, he sees great allies in them. He is convinced that if we can be more reliable and trust worthy in our dealings with people, the gains are unimaginable and through that we can build a global economy down home.

Finally for this business man who has served many reputable brands in Nigeria without having ever had a physical contact with them for once, family at the end of the day remains the biggest achievement one can lay claim to.

The time we shared was a beautiful as we stayed up into the early hours of today's morning.

©KaTcHmoney Inc™.

(1) (Reply)

N436m Fraud: Court Summons Businesswoman, Halimat Tejuosho / I Will Design Landing Page On Getresponse, Mailchimp And Clickfunnels Platform / Lots Of Old Clothes And Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.