Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. (465 Views)

What Tech Do You Work With And Why? / First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. by sqlPAIN: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2023
All these useless I too sabi people forming woke would be like "learn to code even of you wouldn't be working as a programmer because it will make you stand out when looking for a job. Employers are actively looking for people with tech and computer skills"...
Ohh yeah? why not tell him or her to learn medicine and surgery irrespective of where they work because I'm sure the skill too would be useful to them and their employer in case one of their loved one's or colleague needs surgery and you don't have money to pay, the skill will come in handy...Or maybe someone falls Ill at their work place, they could quickly use the skill to diagnose and administer sharp treatment

Rubbish and nonsense people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. by aycapri(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2023
sqlPAIN:
All these useless I too sabi people forming woke would be like "learn to code even of you wouldn't be working as a programmer because it will make you stand out when looking for a job. Employers are actively looking for people with tech and computer skills"...
Ohh yeah? why not tell him or her to learn medicine and surgery irrespective of where they work because I'm sure the skill too would be useful to them and their employer in case one of their loved one's or colleague needs surgery and you don't have money to pay, the skill will come in handy...Or maybe someone falls Ill at their work place, they could quickly use the skill to diagnose and administer sharp treatment

you dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. by LikeAking: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Crazy!

If true, then such humans are dumb, they lack content. Nobody can even learn programing that way...
Re: Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Understanding this post was hard
Re: Learn To Code Irrespective Of Where You Work.. by EbenezerTriumph: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
sqlPAIN:

your moniker says it all cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Software Dev Journey So Far / Are Black-hat-hackers Same As Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Urgently Need An I.t Expert For Human Resources Software Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.