Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,150 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy (220 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Sammy07: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2023
They all agreed that they will remove it (Oil subsidy).

Actually, I beg to differ.
It will make cost of things rise.

Why will you guys remove oil subsidy with this kind of Economy?

Why will you guys remove oil subsidy with this Minimum Wage?

Why will you guys remove oil subsidy when we don't have any functional refinery? And dangote we all hope on we don't know when he'll complete his (1 refinery isn't even enough for us)

Currently, Oil is sold for 180 - 270 (in SW), once subsidy is removed, I'm damn sure, we'll be buying it #400, #500.

Once subsidy is removed, PMS will be chasing Gas and Kerosene in price wey 1L/Kg is currently 800+

In my Opinion, Government should make the refineries work and stop this monopoly nonsense.

Mynd44, your opinion?
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Sammy07: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2023
The only thing the masses are currently enjoying na Oil subsidy and Education Subsidy.

Very soon they'll remove subsidy on education, students will be paying 600k+ on Outdated curriculum, stagnant economy and zero job opportunities
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Sammy07:
The only thing the masses are currently enjoying na Oil subsidy and Education Subsidy.

Very soon they'll remove subsidy on education, students will be paying 600k+ on Outdated curriculum, stagnant economy and zero job opportunities

The only question on your mind should be among them all, who would be trusted and capable to give a damn about ordinary Nigerians when its removed? ..

I think we will all that the APC can't, judging by their past years, and also Tinubu is a tax officer, he won't care..

So that naturally leaves us with Atiku...
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Sammy07: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:

The only question on your mind should be among them all, who would be trusted and capable to give a damn about ordinary Nigerians when its removed? ..

I think we will all that the APC can't, judging by their past years, and also Tinubu is a tax officer, he won't care..

So that naturally leaves us with Atiku...

I don't actually give a damn about presidency shit.

I'm not too much interested in Presidency.

But very much interested esp in Those thieves elected as Governors (of my state) and House of Representatives including the rubber stamps at the Senate.(of my state)
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Sammy07:

I don't actually give a damn about presidency shit.

I'm not too much interested in Presidency.

But very much interested esp in Those thieves elected as Governors (of my state) and House of Representatives including the rubber stamps at the Senate.(of my state)

The conversation is presidency, with subsidy removal, it's the directives of FG that matters...
As long as we practice this type of government, the presidency f-ing matters..
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Sammy07: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:

The conversation is presidency, with subsidy removal, it's the directives of FG that matters...
As long as we practice this type of government, the presidency f-ing matters..

Yes, you right.
But then, Governors and Senates are closer to me and then, they have more powers than the president if you don't know
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by orisa37: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2023
By the way, what does NOI say about FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL?
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by orisa37: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2023
orisa37:

INTERNATIONAL WORLD TRADE PRICING FOR GOODS AND SERVICES IS HER RESPONSIBILITY
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by Sammy07: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
orisa37:

Dunno
Re: Presidential Aspirants On Fuel Subsidy by orisa37: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Dunno

NOI SHOULD PLEASE ADVISE BUHARI ON FUEL SUBSIDY.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ago-iwoye Patriots Endorsed Honourable Segun Adekoya For His Third Term In T / Our Mandate Can't Be Hijacked -governor Adeleke / Nigeria Elections 2023: How Influencers Are Secretly Paid By Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.