Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest (618 Views)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by okeysoninv: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2023
woe unto Ghana , for you shall be in trouble in a little while. there shall be a great storm in government . woe unto the president of Ghana. for general in military shall strike in that day . many will die . it shall come to pass in Ghana people shall rise in hungar and frustration shouting for change and heavy protest will break in Ghana. Thus says the Lord God Almighty.
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by SLAP44: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Woe unto those who wish evil and perdition on a whole innocent people, for their ends will be more disastrous than the house of Babylon. Woe unto those who sleep and dream of pain and anguish unto the people of God, for they shall be wiped away like foul breeze from the face of the earth. Thus sayeth The Lord God of heaven.

7 Likes

Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by okeysoninv: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
my Eastern brother, why are you bittered. do I look like I'm here doing circus. I'm bringing word of God and calling for repentance of mankind. you shall surely see this things happen.
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by cobby14(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol naa we good fam grin
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Vl3ly: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
woe unto Ghana , for you shall be in trouble in a little while. there shall be a great storm in government . woe unto the president of Ghana. for general in military shall strike in that day . many will die . it shall come to pass in Ghana people shall rise in hungar and frustration shouting for change and heavy protest will break in Ghana. Thus says the Lord God Almighty.
fake prophecy fake pastor and fake person

2 Likes

Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by okeysoninv: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Vl3ly:
fake prophecy fake pastor and fake person
you will surely see it happen. then you will know my words are true.
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Otobong3374(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Many Nairalanders Are Brainless, I Can See Reason Why Nairaland Forum Is Filled Up With Adulterated Agumentators. If This Forum Continue In This Way, Many Learned People Will Abstain From The Forum. I Have Come To Understand That So Many Senseless Informations Are Going On Here.
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Masterviolence: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
This was how you predicted that France will win the world cup.

Since then I don't take you serious and I never will.

4 Likes

Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Masterviolence: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Otobong3374:
Many Nairalanders Are Brainless, I Can See Reason Why Nairaland Forum Is Filled Up With Adulterated Agumentators. If This Forum Continue In This Way, Many Learned People Will Abstain From The Forum. I Have Come To Understand That So Many Senseless Informations Are Going On Here.
He's a pro western Minion

2 Likes

Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Moh247: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hyper inflation... High debt burden.... Ghana is in a hard situation
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Otobong3374(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Masterviolence:
He's a pro western Minion
U Must Be A Stupid Man For Real
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by Masterviolence: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Otobong3374:
U Must Be A Stupid Man For Real
I know your type
No need wasting a second on you
Move to the next door

2 Likes

Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by panafrican(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Another fool.
Things happen without your input, so STFU.
Re: There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest by okeysoninv: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
economic hardship in Ghana will force many Ghanaians into Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Uk Sees Shift In Migration Trend / Hiv/aids Conspiracy Exposed / Obama's Signature: Is It Real Or Is It Autopenned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.