Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Difficulty Pooping And Blood In Stool - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difficulty Pooping And Blood In Stool (241 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Lockdown; Blood In Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Pooping And Blood In Stool by ekwe552: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2023
when to worry about blood in stool

The Rectal Bleeding

Hemorrhoids, anal fissures, inflammatory bowel disorder (IBD), ulcers, and colorectal cancer are among the disorders that can cause rectal bleeding. Typically, rectal bleeding is visible on the toilet paper, in the toilet bowl's water, or in your stool. Rectal bleeding should be reported to your doctor immediately because it could be an indication of a significant medical problem.

Why does the rectal area bleed?

It can be frightful to witness blood when peering into a toilet. When alarm bells start to go off, your thoughts may wander to other locations.
TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/01/difficulty-pooping-and-blood-in-stool.html

(1) (Reply)

Lung Infection Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / How Do I Prevent Chicken Pox After A Contact / 5 Common Myths About Contraceptives You Need To Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.