Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra (26672 Views)

Since Ada Anambra Is The New Flavor Of Yorubas / Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ada Anambra Is The Reason Why You Shouldn't Argue With APC People(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thiefnubuu can't pay me to be foolish ..I am too expensive for him to afford..with his generational foolishness. It's poverty drained miscreants like you and portable, that need his patronage, because you guys are cheap and foolish grin

Misterone:
everything happening in your life is about Tinubu. Even for ya papa house. Pray for your lord and master Tinubu
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Brendaniel: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
how many of you? This a democracy not mouthicracy

Waste of letters, Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) and Yussuf Datti Baba Ahmed(GCON) as our president and vice president...

Yusuf is a human being and human beings cry when bad things happen but Tinubu supporters laugh when bad things happen.

FIXED
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Buksaylor: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Throwback:

When will Datti Baba-Ahmed cry for canvassing for genocide against gays and lesbians in Nigeria.
99.99% of Nigerians will support the stoning of gay or anything against the doctrine spiritually established because it is not part of us as a nation, only the 0.01% will give life to it because they are the ones giving bad names to spiritual order.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Stanleyallen17(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igboslayer:
These two lilly liverd clowns cannot withstand Dino and FFK ...dey wan rescue Nigeria. Giringory and Daft-ti makes me laugh, if you know the insults we endured with this igbo urchins, you won't be crying on national television.

Town hall meting no be Moto pack meeting. Dino is only is fighting for his pocket same as FFK too.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by ayomide118: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
This year the event industry has seen record-breaking numbers and the momentum is not slowing down as the hospitality industry continues to rebound from the lockdowns in 2020.
It’s a great time to start making dreams come true in an industry where happiness happens every day and creating lifelong memories is your passion and purpose.

BATCH A
*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT COURSE ( CEPM)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - March 18th,2023
Tuition fee: N100,000
Early bird: N90,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT DECORATION AND STYLING COURSE ( CEDS)
Weekday Classes - Feb 20th,2023
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N120,000
Early bird: N100,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

*CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND DECOR STYLING COURSE ( CEPDS)
Weekday Classes -Jan 23rd, 2023.
Weekend Classes - Jan 28th,2023
Tuition fee: N220,000
Early bird: N200,000 (ends Jan 1st,2023)

OTHER BENEFIT INCLUDES

*Onsite Practical experience
*Access to business template
*Continuous business support
*4 weeks intensive class
*International certified examination and certificate
*One business strategy session.
*Microsoft package for business
*Social media tips for business
And a lot more!

1 Like

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by ayomide118: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Register Now

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Steveabbeyly: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Check their veins, you find the same blood in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by zoedew: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by seunjungle1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igboslayer your comment and picture brought me into laughter....I laugh tired bro.

Awon wereey emotional people...
E dey sweet dem if dem dey attack us....e never cry at all....ike oda si ma kun fun omi ekun won.

They are loosing on a daily bases...I heard the other man said he has taking this coming election to a spiritual level...you meet us there...no be only you know God oo.

God na the Oga nla master of the whole universe..we sabi AHM too.

But Papa talk say God never talk anything concerning who will win...but why dem dey take ahm personally.

InshaAllah, Asiwaju all the way!

Igboslayer:
Let me write another, I forgot to tell them not to cry on national tv. Awon Werey wan rescue Nigeria when your emotions needs serious repair.

1 Like

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Mccullum: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Datti is a pretender that's very desperate,

Obidirty can never ever be in presidency of Nigeria, Naija don wise. grin
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Misterone: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Thiefnubuu can't pay me to be foolish ..I am too expensive for him to afford..with his generational foolishness. It's poverty drained miscreants like you and portable, that need his patronage, because you guys are cheap and foolish grin

the why is he in your prayers daily? You are a sllave to him that's why you mention his name always. An osu slave for that matter

1 Like

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Saoge: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
This lady is just confused.She will beg but the doors will be closed.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Learn How To Become A MTN Customer Care Agent or Representative To Earn Yourself Great Daily and Weekly Revenues. Contact US for Your Specific Training.

One-On-One Whatsapp Online Training: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Everyday.

Duration of Training: 3 Days Exclusive.

Intensive Mentorship Follows After 3 Days of Training.

https://www.nairaland.com/7517108/learn-how-mtn-customer-care#119872118

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ashawo Anambra.

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
abobote:

Read what you wrote again, Peter Obi, economic adviser under obassanjo?
You think they know anything about this country, they dwell on hearsay and propaganda and that is why you see them fabricating anything just to tarnish Peter Obi image, even those that have not gone out of their enclave say unfounded story. Very myopic set of people.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
seunjungle1:
Igboslayer your comment and picture brought me into laughter....I laugh tired bro.

E dey sweet dem if dem dey attack us....e never cry at all....ike oda si ma kun fun omi ekun won.

They are loosing on a daily bases...I heard the other man said he has taking this coming election to a spiritual level...you meet us there...no be only you know God oo.

But Papa talk say God never talk anything concerning who will win...but why dem dey take ahm personally.

Everyone know that every supporters of Tinubu have lost the humanity in them, so, nothing of humanity move them and that is why when hundreds of Nigerians are killed, they will tell you it was worst than this during OBJ'S era. You people are just unmoved and that is why the most senior spokesperson of APC PCC will go low to denigrate a whole family and label the already dead man with all kind of name calling. What a shame. Thankfully you're a muslim. Was that what your Qur'an taught you? At least if it were ordinary supporter that say such thing, it will make no sense but a 'supposed' big man.
Well, I am not surprised at all because it is his trade in stock because he has diarrhoea of the mouth and doesn't have control of words and unprincipled man. At least we know the number of things he has said about Tinubu also.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Igboslayer: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
seunjungle1:

Yes ooo, they can’t stop what God has ordained. Never.

1 Like

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by jaggabban: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
oka4ugoo:
Urchins
Una wan force us to vote PitObi again?
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by GodisFirst: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
Waste of letters, we have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) and Yussuf Datti Baba Ahmed(GCON) as our president and vice president...

Yusuf is a human being and human beings cry when bad things happen but Tinubu supporters laugh when bad things happen.

Haha! Are you expecting a BAT to cry? A venomous, parasitic, vampire in the name of BAT will rather be bitting and draining your blood and be singing Emi lokan for you.
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by oka4ugoo: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
jaggabban:

Una wan force us to vote PitObi again?

My brother if you believe Tinubu would make things right for Nigerians pls vote for him but if ur mind tell you say na Peter Obi go do better pls give him ur vote. All I wish for is better Nigeria simple.

My condition no stew at all and it's not even getting any better, my only hope now na to elect someone who will turn things around for good. Thank you
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Konquest: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by plaindealer: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin

Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Cromagnon: 4:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

Waste of letters, Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) and Yussuf Datti Baba Ahmed(GCON) as our president and vice president...

FIXED
when did they choose
Did you have another election that we don't know about?
Man the tears that will follow this election will be so enjoyable
We don't need human beings to lead
We need leaders who don't break under pressure. Is that how he will be crying of we go to war?
Re: Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra by Brendaniel: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
when did they choose
Did you have another election that we don't know about?
Man the tears that will follow this election will be so enjoyable
We don't need human beings to lead
We need leaders who don't break under pressure. Is that how he will be crying of we go to war?

Election is just a few weeks away....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Murtala Nyako Is Dead / Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.