Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,465 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian (12731 Views)

Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by treatise: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Horokrox:
The only thing verifiable is your Congenital Defects and hereditary IDIOCY undecided
See wetin frustration dey cause, Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by treatise: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Horokrox:
The only thing verifiable is your Congenital Defects and Hereditary IDIOCY undecided
See wetin frustration dey cause, Chai!
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hotice085:
DerrickzB I know is the one who cooked up this fake news while the only Professor of nonsense Goddson mandated to spread the lies
2023 calendar of lies don start

You this boy never get sense in 2023?
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by obedience4(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Centurion101:

Some of you are just devoid of common sense and reasoning,your slavery to your western lords has robbed you of any thinking capability you have left,Ukraine has lost 90% of it's gdp, over 200,000 soliders, there capital is in Total darkness,1 in 3 Ukrainians have already fled the country and settled elsewhere,75% of the country is without electricity,it has lost over $1t in infrastructures,the country now looks like a call of duty map,30% of it's land is under the control of external forces, the country totally rely on foreign aids to survive, meanwhile Russians are clubbing and chilling in Thier country. Yet some fools like you think they have any chance, the debt they are in alone will take a thousand generations to pay back.

You said Russians are clubbing and drinking,
Ode, 85 Russians just died that's is according to Russian defence ministry, 85 plus homes in Russia has lost father's, sons brother's, friends, cousins,
300,000 men father's sons, were recently mobilized yo fight in Ukraine, so according to you there families are clubbing and drinking..
Since the war started go and check how many people fled Russia

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by DerrickzB: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goddson:

To whine brain is given, sense is expected off!!!

He doesn’t have the brain, so no expect sense!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Slynation:
Now give us news about Tinubu exactly the same way....
Babylonian Children, This Place Is Not To Talk About APC & PDP. You Can Take It To Nigerian News Forum, Thanks.
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Guyman01:
Ukraine lies a lot, from western media tone it seems there's some element of truth in the Russian reports
Where This Authentic Mugu Come From??
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Horokrox:
The only propaganda is you trying desperately to let the world not know about your Mental Retardation and Congenital Defects
Brain Infection Is Disturbing You
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by adecz: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Putin isn't ashamed to have been
bogged down in a stalemate with
Ukraine for almost one year ❗️❗️
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Emmyxclusive: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Centurion101:

Some of you are just plain senseless, Ukraine has lost 90% of it's gdp, over 200,000 soliders, 1 in 3 Ukrainians have already fled the country and settled elsewhere,75% of the country is without electricity,it has lost over $1t in infrastructures,the country now looks like a call of duty map,30% of it's land is under the control of external forces, the country totally rely on foreign aids to survive, meanwhile Russians are clubbing and chilling in Thier country. Yet some fools like you think they have any chance, the debt they are in alone will take a thousand generations to pay back.
Mr sense weldone
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goddson:

Close you dirty mouth
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hotice085:

Close you dirty mouth

I don’t have your time idiot…

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goddson:

I don’t have your time idiot…

Pri-ck!
And you are here, how I wish you to slap you the way your mama and papa never did...village fool
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hotice085:

Pri-ck!
And you are here, how I wish you to slap you the way your mama and papa never did...village fool

It’s your mama and papa you are referring to not me fool.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goddson:

It’s your mama and papa you are referring to not me fool.

Vagabond useless born throwaway child
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Horokrox: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Otobong3374:
Brain Infection Is Disturbing You
Hungtington's Disease of the brain is what is affecting your Cognitive Capabilities and your lineage is famous for Congenital Defects grin
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by ruffDiamond: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2023
lhordspy:

What mistake? By housing 1300 soldiers in 2 building? Is that a mistake? That is about 650 soldiers each in a single building. So you him to house 4 soldiers each in a building?

Or the soldiers shouldn't sleep? That is a fvcking military base not hotel where everyone can have his own room. Some of you no nothing about the military. You only just comment for commenting sake.
youdontbunderstand one bit of what I wrote OK
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Horokrox:
Hungtington's Disease of the brain is what is affecting your Cognitive Capabilities and your lineage is famous for Congenital Defects grin
Where This Contagiou Disease Come From?? You Are Suffering From Styphyloccocus Infection. In Fact, Your Entire Family Is Suffering From Musculoskelletal Problem.
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Horokrox: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Otobong3374:
Where This Contagiou Disease Come From?? You Are Suffering From Styphyloccocus Infection. In Fact, Your Entire Family Is Suffering From Musculoskelletal Problem.
You meant your brazen LovePeddler mother with her prolasped calcified lessioned encrusted HPV infected vagina with a genetic history of STI/STD infections gave birth to an anomaly like you and also you're referring to your accursed father who had a history of perpetual grin agonizing and excruciating pain in his Musculoskeletal region of his frail Tendinitis Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis afflicted body who later contacted and died of HIV/AIDS after making use of unsterilized needles
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Horokrox:
You meant your brazen LovePeddler mother with her prolasped calcified lessioned encrusted HPV infected vagina with a genetic history of STI/STD infections gave birth to an anomaly like you and also you're referring to your accursed father who had a history of perpetual grin agonizing and excruciating pain in his Musculoskeletal region of his frail Tendinitis Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis afflicted body who later contacted and died of HIV/AIDS after making use of unsterilized needles
grin[quote author=Horokrox post=119914123] You meant your brazen LovePeddler mother with her prolasped calcified lessioned encrusted HPV infected vagina with a genetic history of STI/STD infections gave birth to an anomaly like you and also you're referring to your accursed father who had a history of perpetual grin agonizing and excruciating pain in his Musculoskeletal region of his frail Tendinitis Osteoarthritis I Swear, Your Brain Is Damaged. Useless Thread Useless Poster.
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Horokrox: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin
It's a good thing for letting the world know about your family's Hereditary degenerative diseases grin
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Horokrox: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin
I hope you'll not commit suicide because of total exposure of your family's PAINFUL history of grin Congenital Pathological Psychical Mental Emotional and Financial DEFECTS and weaknesses grin
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Horokrox: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
lhordspy:

What mistake? By housing 1300 soldiers in 2 building? Is that a mistake? That is about 650 soldiers each in a single building. So you him to house 4 soldiers each in a building?

Or the soldiers shouldn't sleep? That is a fvcking military base not hotel where everyone can have his own room. Some of you no nothing about the military. You only just comment for commenting sake.
You shouldn't waste your time responding to these brain DEAD nitwits and arse lickers of the USA led NATO alliance in fact the latest report even from notorious Western Media "news" sites like SkyNews shows that the Bakhmut region of Ukraine is more than 90% liberated with heavy Ukrainian casualties sent in by clown Zelensky

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Horokrox:
It's a good thing for letting the world know about your family's Hereditary degenerative diseases grin
I Swear, U Are Walking With Brain Infection. Go And Check In The Hospital
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Otobong3374(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Horokrox:
I hope you'll not commit suicide because of total exposure of your family's PAINFUL history of grin Congenital Pathological Psychical Mental Emotional and Financial DEFECTS and weaknesses grin
Chai! See What Weed Has Done To U. When I Told U Not To Take Indian Hemp U Said I Should Not Disturb Ur Infected Brain
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Hotice085:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkLU0vFAUQs
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hotice085:

I’m surprised you are not updating me again about the fake news your western media is feeding you about ukraine winning… lol…

I’m sure you are seeing the news lately, don’t worry, the truth cannot be hidden for long.

Small boy like you who don’t know his left from right.
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goddson:

I’m surprised you are not updating me again about the fake news your western media is feeding you about ukraine winning… lol…

I’m sure you are seeing the news lately, don’t worry, the truth cannot be hidden for long.

Small boy like you who don’t know his left from right.

The only update I have for you is to SLAP nonsense out of you, when I tell you that you are a very stupid boy you think say I de joke
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Hotice085:

The only update I have for you is to SLAP nonsense out of you, when I tell you that you are a very stupid boy you think say I de joke

Lol that’s all you got, empty threats on a faceless forum… common sense you don’t have, you cannot even hold an intelligent conversation. I guess mummy and daddy just gave you 1000naira to buy data.

Anyways below is one of your propaganda media MSM being dealt with by a neutral country.

Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2023
Goddson:

Lol that’s all you got, empty threats on a faceless forum… common sense you don’t have, you cannot even hold an intelligent conversation. I guess mummy and daddy just gave you 1000naira to buy data.

Anyways below is one of your propaganda media MSM being dealt with by a neutral country.

Intelligent conservation like 4region in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria or that POOtin has never won a western media awards, abi intelligent conversation of how you want traffic to your useless YouTube channel

Thunder fire you, jobless tout
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Hotice085: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Goddson:

What a very brainless Crab 🦀 you are, so it is Moodi the Moslem killer you are using
You are a disgrace to ordinary sense
Re: Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Intelligent conservation like 4region in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria or that POOtin has never won a western media awards, abi intelligent conversation of how you want traffic to your useless YouTube channel

Thunder fire you, jobless tout

I see you don’t understand the English language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy / U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / 5 Best Presidents in African History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.