Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed (314 Views)

Matured Drivers / Matured Drivers / Police Warn Over Placing Adverts For Drivers And Maids In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by Anitaobasi: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
I am urgently in need of an *Experienced Personal Driver*
- Age 45+ years.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes
- Kind and respectful
Salary: N50,000-60,000
- Salary is negotiable
Accommodation inclusive

*Waitress/Waiter*

*A Cleaner*
- Male or Female

Location - Ago, Okota
Salary: N25,000 to N30,000

For further clarification
Please contact 07033022696
Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
You're looking for slaves. Rubbish. Can you live on 60k monthly with free accommodation?

1 Like

Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
d one that funny me pass is 25k salary for one month, like a full month in this Nigeria of today.
oga you are not a good person at all, you are not well and God will judge you

4 Likes

Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by DaInferno(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Braveboi1:
d one that funny me pass is 25k salary for one month, like a full month in this Nigeria of today.
oga you are not a good person at all, you are not well and God will judge you
SocialJustice:
You're looking for slaves. Rubbish. Can you live on 60k monthly with free accommodation?
grin always bashing without proferring a solution. When you open your business, pay your workers the millions they deserve.
Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by SocialJustice: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
DaInferno:
grin always bashing without proferring a solution. When you open your business, pay your workers the millions they deserve.
Which solution is there to proffer that common sense hasn't already made available? I drive and clean myself. If I get overwhelmed I Outsource. I don't go about looking for people to enslave in the name of providing subhuman jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by pandj(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Anitaobasi:
I am urgently in need of an *Experienced Personal Driver*
- Age 45+ years.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes
- Kind and respectful
Salary: N50,000-60,000
- Salary is negotiable
Accommodation inclusive

*Waitress/Waiter*

*A Cleaner*
- Male or Female

Location - Ago, Okota
Salary: N25,000 to N30,000

For further clarification
Please contact 07033022696

That part must be respectful hmmmmm are you sure you are not looking for a slave? That you will be using anyhow, and for the price matter anybody wey e favor make he go do am ooo 50k for a family man with children school fee and house rent issook even get mind to put 45yrs and above. God will forgive some ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Drivers And Cleansers Urgently Needed by LordBabs(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
DaInferno:
It's not a 'must' to employ people if you can't properly remunerate. You could do the whole work yourself to suture your corporate stinginess.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative - Computer Village / Bank Teller / Free Tech Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.