Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot (775 Views)

Palms Gardens, Mowe-ofada With Global C Of O. ₦1.5m / Plot / 2 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Lekki Ajah With C Of O @ 1.7m Par Plot / 18 Plots In Ogombo Lekki Ajah For Outright Sale With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
i have just gone to inspect this property in ogombo, and i must say this is a land that someone that wants to invest in properties should buy at once, the land is in the middle of the ogombo global c of o, and it is very much free from wahala, i have carried out my own investigation about the plots. pls call 08023642220 , 08168622052 or email me at tonyflez@gmail.com or tonyflez@yahoo.com for more details.
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2011
still available
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
still available
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2011
property still available
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
still available
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 2:51am On Oct 10, 2011
still available
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by lucabrasi(m): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2011
hello mr tony,sorry i have not called you yet I'm the one that sent a guy to view the plots you have available last week jide.
i will ring you tomorrow or wednesday to talk about prices cause the feedback he gave me is over what we discussed
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by tonyflez(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2011
ok tunde thanks, we couldnt do a lot of inpection that day cos it was really raining, i showed him just very few plots, is it the that of the 1.4m you are looking out for?, is still in thesame area i showed him but a bit inside, pls call me so we can talk, Bleep
Re: Quick Sale! An Acre Of Land In Ogombo With C Of O @ 1.4m Par Plot by lucabrasi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
tonyflez:

ok tunde thanks, we couldnt do a lot of inpection that day cos it was really raining, i showed him just very few plots, is it the that of the 1.4m you are looking out for?, is still in thesame area i showed him but a bit inside, pls call me so we can talk, Bleep
no I'm interested in the 1.7m ones i will surely ring you though been a bit busy

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom/3 bedroom Flat With 3 Toilets/2 Baths @okunajah Ajah Eti Osa Lga / Pictures Of A Well Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex With Bq@ Vgc For Sale / Bungalow For Sale At Awoyaya, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.