Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa (17199 Views)

Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obim555:

So you believe Igbos vote is a waste. Do you know Igbos are the reason Nigeria has an Economy. In a normal Igbo man’s house both wife and children are all productive. That is not the case else where where wives are sit at home mum. Why do you think Nigeria went to war to stop the Igbos from leaving. Because they are the life source of Nigeria and you think their votes don’t count. Wake up. Obi is coming �
Read again maybe this time you’ll have a better understanding of my post
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by francotunsco: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
seguntijan:

Keep consoling yourself.
For APC to lose, they must be crack within APC. PDP lost 2015 because of the cracks from Saraki, Ameachi, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Okorocha and all and there's no such crack and reorganization of what happened in 2015, instead it was the opposition that further crack into PDP, LP, NNPP. So 2023 is for APC either you like it or not
I love your analysis. Cracks everywhere from PDP to LP to NNPP. Meanwhile, Tinubu only got stronger and bigger over the years co-opting political generals into his camp day by day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by rolams(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
To intimidate Atiku like Atiku did to Tinubu in kastina.

The game is still balance at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Zulum500: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obim555:

So you believe Igbos vote is a waste. Do you know Igbos are the reason Nigeria has an Economy. In a normal Igbo man’s house both wife and children are all productive. That is not the case else where where wives are sit at home mum. Why do you think Nigeria went to war to stop the Igbos from leaving. Because they are the life source of Nigeria and you think their votes don’t count. Wake up. Obi is coming �

Gibberish and balderdash
See painment grin grin
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by ozo13(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This people gathered here are there for the locals contesting for offices in the state and not because of Tinubu

But Tinubu can keep deceiving his urchins.. February is here

E go clear for Tinubu eyes and the billions he's been spending to bribe people to be in his campaign rallies
make obi too go adamawa for his rally nah if it's that easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Tareq1105: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

He won't hold his rally in Adamawa,the same time the State Governor wants to hold his own rally......

Peter Obi is a transparent man and not a deceiver like TINUBU Baluba Asiwaju Bola bulu Blu Ahmed Garagara ... grin...

Since the Kogi frustrations, and Ekiti disgraceful failure, Obi now visit schools in the state before proceeding to the rally venue. Even at that, we saw the frustrations in Osun state.

My prediction:

Obi will do well in Abuja only in the North. Only Abuja in the North and I mean it. I'm not sure of any other state in the North where Obi would win.

Remember, northerners don't joke with election. It's my observations which I'm entitled to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by senatordave1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
rolams:
To intimidate Atiku like Atiku did to Tinubu in kastina.

The game is still balance at the moment.

He intimidated buhari in katsina not tinubu.his turnout in lagos was abysmal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by theredaddy: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obim555:

So you believe Igbos vote is a waste. Do you know Igbos are the reason Nigeria has an Economy. In a normal Igbo man’s house both wife and children are all productive. That is not the case else where where wives are sit at home mum. Why do you think Nigeria went to war to stop the Igbos from leaving. Because they are the [b]life source of Nigeria [/b]and you think their votes don’t count. Wake up. Obi is coming �

Igbos are the life source of Nigeria producing how

at a time Nigeria depended on Agriculture, Ondo state were the highest cocoa producing state for export.
Still on Agriculture SW & N where major producers of Agricultural product that sustained Nigeria

Presently Nigeria depends on crude oil, If EAST are the life source of Nigeria then weytin make we call SOUTHSOUTH. some of you go just talk waaa without thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by GambaOsaka: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
I use to be neutral but now I am leaning towards Tinubu. Peter Obi’s strategy is obviously not working well. The ordinary people are the target because they are the most populated. They don’t watch channels tv or Arise news. They don’t know anything about IMF loans, Subsidy removal, Inflation etc. They don’t even use Facebook, twitter and TikTok.
Walahi , make we no lie, Bola Tinubu has experience and may win this election flawlessly.
If you like Dey deceive yourself.
You hear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Zulum500: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
DivinesluVy:

No one is gonna wail blood bro
But if som thing very bad happen to this country someone's generation are gonna weep,wail,vomite and pee blood hahahahahahahahahahaha

Balderdash grin
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Zulum500: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
theredaddy:

Igbos are the life source of Nigeria producing how

at a time Nigeria depended on Agriculture, Ondo state were the highest cocoa producing state for export.
Still on Agriculture SW & N where major producers of Agricultural product that sustained Nigeria

Presently Nigeria depends on crude oil, If EAST are the life source of Nigeria then weytin make we call SOUTHSOUTH. some of you go just talk waaa without thinking

I swear those Igbos are daft
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Tareq1105: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obim555:

You lost the war bcoz you're not well placed geographically. Your south south neighbors knew you would dominate them hence their non-cooperative attitude. This is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Fearyourcreator: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Las last, election will soon be here... Whether we win or lose, all I know is that, I am Obidient.
I wish Atiku and Tinubu all the best...
I love this ... Good luck to the winner
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Fearyourcreator: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
lordm:

I wish everyone can approach this election the same you are doing, I may not support your candidate but that does not make us insult each other.
Am telling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Teddy0147(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This people gathered here are there for the locals contesting for offices in the state and not because of Tinubu

E go clear for Tinubu eyes and the billions he's been spending to bribe people to be in his campaign rallies

Just Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Fearyourcreator: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

He dey pain u werey grin grin grin grin na u dey always know everything..........na bcoz of those contesting for state house of assembly Buhari attend too grin u sha must to find 1 stupid thing to type grin
Person wey no get shame... He said he will leave NL if Tinubu wins primary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by yarimo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Benwallt(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
I witnessed something today that really got me. It was a conversation between two obi supporters. One was a staunch supporter while the other supports obi the best way he could.

What really got me was when the later supporter paused and asked the staunch supporter who he really think would win this election and the staunch one replied that it's becoming glaring that Tinubu would win. The other man just burst crying. I was touched honestly.

Meehn! He was really downcast. A full grown man crying because of something that even if obi wins he still won't benefit anything directly or indirectly. The pain we suffered in building this nation is really in different stages.

Even as a Tinubu supporter I felt something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by sonso: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Las last, election will soon be here... Whether we win or lose, all I know is that, I am Obidient.
I wish Atiku and Tinubu all the best...

I like your spirit.
Fair is fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

Since the Kogi frustrations, and Ekiti disgraceful failure, Obi now visit schools in the state before proceeding to the rally venue. Even at that, we saw the frustrations in Osun state.

My prediction:

Obi will do well in Abuja only in the North. Only Abuja in the North and I mean it. I'm not sure of any other state in the North where Obi would win.

Remember, northerners don't joke with election. It's my observations which I'm entitled to.

Lols.....OBI boldly in all his believes staged rallies in core Yoruba lands , whatever happens there is none of my business because we don't expect all grounds to be on ground for him.....( He has collected the love he expected from the regions )

But TINUBU has started his deceiving attitude of running to North again for rallies or campaigns.....he has seen that the massive votes of the North given to Buhari can't be transferred to him even after washing the pants of Buhari's daughter and getting the promise that he will automatically be made President ......lols

And is not just running to the North , but chosen a date with the incumbent Governor or whoever is loved in the state belonging to APC party.......that's the thoughts of a cruel man....

TINUBU is indeed shameless.....

Peter Obi is going to his fellow Southern brothers to show love but TINUBU is running away from his fellow Southern brothers ....lols..

Am waiting for TINUBU's rallies in Enugu, ABIA ,AND ANAMBRA State......he will be given a classroom for the rallies ...lols

But believe me..... TINUBU will never like to campaign in South East to avoid disgrace of his falsely inherited lifestyle ....lols
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by caracas: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Indispensable85:
Adamawa is shut down for Tinubu. Zombiediots will cry blood as usual.
If e easy let Obi hold a rally in Adamawa let's see. Hahahahahahahaha.....
So in your warped head you think tinubu will do better than obi in Adamawa state?if e sure you make we bet am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by caracas: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
socialmediaman:
No matter how crowded this venue is, don’t forget that Atiku won Buhari in his home state with 52% of the votes in 2019, so what APC is trying to do here is secure 25% for their candidate
Apc cannot get 25 % in Adamawa, it’s a straight battle between Atiku n obi…..

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by SolaRaphael: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
This crowd is really massive and impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by seunjungle1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peter has not been going to north oo, can you tell.me what is happening Mr mofo?

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by ATLIEN2027: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dumbest retar@ed OSU MOFO on NL is still here crying and wailing like delusional brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Las Las bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final resting place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by caracas: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

My prediction:

This one is still in the dark…
For your info obi will win Abuja, taraba, plateau , benue, Nassarawa, kaduna and do very well in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa Kano .
If by now you do not understand how the elections in the north will go, let me tell you that religion will be a major factor in this elections…. The northern Christians have resolved to vote in a Christian as president and that person they are queuing up behind is PETER OBI……

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Antidoteee: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lord Lugard, oni kuure
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
caracas:

So in your warped head you think tinubu will do better than obi in Adamawa state?if e sure you make we bet am

I don't have time for delusional idiots
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

He won't hold his rally in Adamawa,the same time the State Governor wants to hold his own rally......

Peter Obi is a transparent man and not a deceiver like TINUBU Baluba Asiwaju Bola bulu Blu Ahmed Garagara ... grin...

Does labour party have governor in Adamawa? Lol.......mad people everywhere. Ozuor!
When we talked about structure una say e nor important. What you're crying about now is exhibition of political structure which your party lacks. By next month una foolishness go depart from una eye
Re: Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa by steeltrust: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
So Apc feel thieftinubu will win adamawa grin
A state buhari couldn’t win grin

All this crowedna money come collect after then the will either vote atiku or Obi

Thieftinubu is just wasting their time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinabjo Launches MSME Clinic / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.