Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! (231 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! by Elzazzi: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
A friend of mine normally tells me that people have told him on some occasions that he has the pastoral calling upon his life. A pastor who didn't know him from Adam even told him. But he hasn't seen any personal experience to believe that even though he used to be very churchy. He's now irreligious but things aren't currently going smoothly for him. So could that be the reason why things are tough for him or its just because he finds himself in a country where things doesn't work well ?? Religion is known to sell very well in poverty stricken countries.
Re: He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Elzazzi:
A friend of mine normally tells me that people have told him on some occasions that he has the pastoral calling upon his life. A pastor who didn't know him from Adam even told him. But he hasn't seen any personal experience to believe that even though he used to be very churchy. He's now irreligious but things aren't currently going smoothly for him. So could that be the reason why things are tough for him or its just because he finds himself in a country where things doesn't work well ?? Religion is known to sell very well in poverty stricken countries.
Your friend no get any better career path for mind? Na to become conman aka pastor or mog be the only choice im see? undecided
Re: He Has Been Told To Become A Pastor! by Elzazzi: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your friend no get any better career path for mind? Na to become conman aka pastor or mog be the only choice im see? undecided

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Two Pastors Fighting In The Altar During Church Service / How To Download Koinonia Sermons & Messages? / Seeds Of Destiny 12 February 2023: Poverty Or Prosperity – A Matter Of Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.