Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Seriously Need A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seriously Need A Job (681 Views)

I Seriously Need An Experienced Advice / In A Dilemma, Seriously In Need Of Help. (acca Or Should Go Back To School) / Ecobank Or Firstinland (entry Level) Advice Seriously Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Need A Job by Nubyme: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
I'll like to first of all state that this thread is not a call for pity party( for those of you that will like to criticize me). I'm an HND holder, finished my NYSC early this year, and one thing for sure is that i'll like to go back to school to further my education. The issue is that i've been finding it difficult to secure a job even though i graduated with a good grade, i started applying for jobs even before i finished service, used recruiting agencies, written aptitude test( passed some and failed some),i've even taken up jobs like sales girl(which i'm currently doing).It's very frustrating to be a jobless graduate and Since i am still very young, i will really like to get a good job as soon as possible, so i can start planning on furthering my education, and also to take care of my basic needs. I am using this opportunity to appeal to nairalanders to help in anyway they can, either in the form of giving me information on sure vacancies,or any other help they can render.
Please no insults.
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army / Africa Season Film / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.