Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail (20210 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Lanrelagboi: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
UPDATE: Governor @jidesanwoolu has announced the delivery of another train sets for the BLUE LINE Rail, the train has been cleared at the ports and have been moved to the National Theatre station where they have been lifted onto the elevated rail tracks

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by niyisky: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
We don't have time for noise in Lasgidi...our work will make the noise. Let's calmly wait for February 25th to teach the lousy noise makers some lessons � �

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Larryton(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
UPDATE: Governor @jidesanwoolu has announced the delivery of another train sets for the BLUE LINE Rail, the train has been cleared at the ports and have been moved to the National Theatre station where they have been lifted onto the elevated rail tracks

#LagosRail
#SanwoLekansi

Kudos to Lagos State government for this giant stride

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Obaofaba: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sanwolu!!!!

Are you the only governor in Nigeria?

Your achievements made others looks like councilors governing their states.

Asiwaju is not just achiever, he ensures that all his successors succeeds.

The only one that went astray, he ensures that he never returned.

Obasanjo once said to Goodluck Jonathan that " we can help you secure job, but we are not the one to help you do it".

Jagaban secured a job for Ambode, but he failed to do it and got the boot.

When Ambode was fired, I thought Asiwaju made his first mistake, alas I was a kid that doesn't know his left from right.

Sanwolu through Asiwaju proved me wrong in a very short time.

134 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Superwave16320: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
In fact remove Umahi all Igbo governor home n abroad are completely dead never to ever wake up again

Obaofaba:
Sanwolu!!!!

Are you the only governor in Nigeria?

Your achievements made others looks below average

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Parachoko: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
A Project Ambode should have completed.

Princeoflagos where art thou? Com and wail as usual abeg

Person wey him no fit point at any tangible thing him state government don do go cry about this rail line pass lagosians

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by God1000(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Great development.

Meanwhile I want Lagos state government to phase out those yellow buses and phase in new ones with different colour.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Searchingvictor: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Money dey Lagos.

Infinix hot 5 for sale for 25k
Send email
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Mpcoll001: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ẹ̀kọ́ o ni bajẹ oo!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by NgwaManEatyou1: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good one. Lagos is over populated they needs it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by BigDawsNet: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na subway remain this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Jennyclay(f): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Evil governor!! When will he announce Bamise and Bolanle case that is in court undecided

If he like he should construct another london Bridge, that's own cup of tea.

All I Know is that we won't forget Bamise and Bolanle's case he swept under the carpet just to save Tinubu's name.

Wicked governor!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by PussyMiners: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
1 Sanwoolu is equal to 5 South East governors. Very irresponsible lots .
Why should they care when their subjects are obsessed with Yoruba land and Tinubu cheesy grin

Osus are the Fulani of the South

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Vanpascore(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by BabaAgba79(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

SanwoOlu, the man I first hated due to my political blindness but love so much now because of what I could see since 2020! Ride on. I knw that all these pastors and some of our friends from the East and some politically blinded Yorubas will soon love Jagaban b4 the end of the year 2023! You will testify to Jagaban's good works! The man will deliver through his brilliant team! A fearless and astute politician!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by ATLIEN2027: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Opportuneke(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
I’m really proud of Lagos state and her style of leadership.

But what baffles me most is why some set of people will come from either geopolitical zone and claim the developed Lagos and without them, no Lagos.

It kept me dumbfounded till now.

Praktikals:

That claim can only make sense if their state is more developed than Lagos

I believe you.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Starboytwo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Levels indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kama puro Sanwoolu deserved second term. But Buhari's failure is making me hate APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by kayconnect2015: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
make una dey whyne unaselves.. this has been a project from governor to governor..

truth be told, it finally becomes a reality and we pray its being maintained well.

Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Chuksgeo: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Obaofaba: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Great development.

Meanwhile I want Lagos state government to phase out those yellow buses and phase in new ones with different colour.

I love your way of criticising.

It's shows how matured you are.

God bless you for this.

Everything shouldn't be about hate.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Africum: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good Dev

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Eddynoble97(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is really amazing
The Lagos state Governor has done a lot
Compared to other state governors.
I pray may God grant him the prerequisites to do more.
God bless Lagos.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Mandate2023: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
A working state........I hope Ipigs don't get tired of complaining coz i have never seen such useless ppl with no development in there state but dey can attack and insult a working state rather than calling out their useless governors

Over #4 trillions alone have been paid to delta state in d last 7years as oil revenue aside IGR and yet okowa cannot show anything meaningful as legacy projects

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by God1000(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obaofaba:

I love your way of criticising.

It's shows how matured you are.

God bless you for this.

Everything shouldn't be about hate.
Thanks, we should try and balance everything we do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Promismike(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Same thing chibuike Amaechi had in mind in rivers state. It's unfortunate it was ill concieved.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by maziengr: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
A project that has taken centuries. One coach of the so called train has arrived then next presidential election
when Agbado master raise up his voice another coach will definitely arrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.