Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) (22435 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Ronjule: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enjoyment no pass that one
DiomaKitchen:

Hahahah, na so and then sleep grin
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by ahnie: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Well rated....thumbs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by SodiumValproate: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119911617:
Looks so good and we sure it's damn delicious �

Keep it up sis kiss
The last Mkurummiri I ordered from your side was not delivered by your boy
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by ahnie: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
post=119911617:
Looks so good and we sure it's damn delicious �

Keep it up sis kiss
Hello manna,howdy bruv.
I need a favor from you,pls prepare banga soup n starch for me,snap it ,make I salivate.
Fear nor let me cook it,make my gas nor go finish cheesy
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
please don't o. The last time you did, you almost burnt the house down
Fuc k you!

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Fuc k you!
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by seyilabi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
It is also known as Bolognaise sauce.
Taking it with spaghetti make the combination called spaghetti bolognese.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by geemd434: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
What's the price of minced meat
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am grin grin tongue
Olori gbigbe!

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Olori gbigbe!
the thing pain am well well

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the thing pain am well well
O v marked ya face. You ll see me in your dream tonight!

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
O v marked ya face. You ll see me in your dream tonight!
I go comot your clothes and do you doggie
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Greatdand007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Truth07:
Then wash it down with hollandia yoghurt

Is not good drinking yogurt after eating
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I go comot your clothes and do you doggie
Pepper spray ll.lanf in your eyes and ontop.that your uncircumcised 2 inches pric k!
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Goalss: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
MMempire:
Gloryhomemaker, please come and see what your co-chef has prepared for us.
Who is us take time oo, she will post food without sharing the food
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Obitroy(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=DiomaKitchen post=119867337]Hello everyone,
This simple minced meat sauce recipe is delicious and can be enjoyed with rice, yam, pasta etc.

INGREDIENTS
Minced beef
onions
garlic
Fresh tomatoes
Pepper
Vegetable oil
seasoning and salt
Thyme
Paprika
Curry powder

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE4Tj6R3MOA

I love to see ladies that knows how to cook not the ones off nowadays with out mama PUT they can survive well done dear and gloria homemaker respect
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2023
If person go marry both Domakitchen lasan.

If you be Skinny person, Within just one Week, person go turn orobo con still get potbelly.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by MMempire(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Goalss:

Who is us take time oo, she will post food without sharing the food
No vex bro, just drop your location and your portion will be waybilled to you next time. I will try to remind her not to forget you. Peace!
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by 43Ronin: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
please don't o. The last time you did, you almost burnt the house down
grin

Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Probz(m): 3:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Someone elsewhere in the Nairaland kitchen made a bolognese-remix with big beans, olives and stew-chicken but this is a proper bolognese-lite dish. Well done, you.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by udomma1005(m): 3:45am On Jan 11, 2023
MrbasHH:
Why not kuku buy corn beef to avoid this unnecessary and useless stress
Don't be Stewpid!
Make suggestions if you wish, don't talk down the effort.
Who told you the process was stressful or useless?
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by faceLAGOS: 4:32am On Jan 11, 2023
If my future wife can be making me homemade meals like this, I’ll promise not to climb another woman again.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Tannhauser(m): 4:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

You and DiomaKitchen are good.
I m going to make a nice dish soon. Been long I made a video while cooking.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Truth07: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Greatdand007:

Is not good drinking yogurt after eating
Really?
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Nobodysboo(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Who will teach me how to cook soup
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Ignatio(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:
10 Ingredients + Spaghetti!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

......Simple ke?

Lol... You never see anything.
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Greatdand007(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Truth07:
Really?

Yes it cause kidney failure
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by Truth07: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greatdand007:

Yes it cause kidney failure
ok thanks for sharing
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nobodysboo:
Who will teach me how to cook soup
Which kind of soup do you want to learn how to cook?
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
If my future wife can be making me homemade meals like this, I’ll promise not to climb another woman again.
Lol, lets archive this statement here
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Probz:
Someone elsewhere in the Nairaland kitchen made a bolognese-remix with big beans, olives and stew-chicken but this is a proper bolognese-lite dish. Well done, you.
Thaanks alot smiley
Re: See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Evolutionlove:
If person go marry both Domakitchen & Gloryhomemaker lasan.

If you be Skinny person, Within just one Week, person go turn orobo con still get potbelly.
Hahahha cheesy, na so e suppose be, beyter food dey give joy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me / Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.