Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) (32497 Views)

Big Brother Titans Starts 7pm Today, All You Need To Know And How To Watch / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Big Brother Titans Premieres January 15 With $100,000 Grand Prize (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Here
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
This show is politically motivated.!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
onuman:

The ruling APC government had to give express approval to the broadcasters at this election time to distract or stop many southerners from the 2023 election.
I think you are right, APC can do just anything
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Sweetvie: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Interesting
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Doyou2019: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
This show will flop.

Like we told the organizers of "The New Masquerade' and 'Gulder Ultimate Search'...
Dem no dey ever learn until it hits them in the face.
Their epic fall, like the APC's, awaits!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by vacanci: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God willing, I will use this thread to campaign and cajole sensible Nigerians to vote ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

I did some "influencing" here and other social media platforms at the Pepper Dem season where WhiteMoney won with a wide margin, I will do same for Peter Obi.

as far as Big brother is concerned, the higher your bouquet, the more votes you have. one person go get at least 100 votes.

democracy is different bro. na one man one vote and with PVC only.

many local voters in the nooks have no time to watch Big brother, so your influence will not improve beyond whats currently on ground for Obi.

Know this and know peace
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Why now? this is unthinking on the part of organizers

Nigerian youths should wake up, our focus and attention should be on the forthcoming elections

What are you even saying please?!!

Is Multichoice a political organization or a television business?!!!.... Is it their job or responsibility to worry about elections in nations?!!

Their business is profit-centered, nothing more!

If your adult youths can't be focused enough to elect proper leaders, that's no corporation's fault.

Let's quit this childishness this year abeg!
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:
God willing, I will use this thread to campaign and cajole sensible Nigerians to vote ruthlessly for Peter Obi.

I did some "influencing" here and other social media platforms at the Pepper Dem season where WhiteMoney won with a wide margin, I will do same for Peter Obi.

Campaign in futility cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by ayoawhy007: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Get your affordable data plan
Dm me in Whatsapp@-2348075043113
#Never run out of data

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:

Nigerian youths should wake up, our focus and attention should be on the forthcoming elections

This will ensure OBIedients stay at home during election
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Lol who's this charlatan?

By the time they kick you out of the thread for spamming, your lying ass will know.

E say na influencing. You can lie to people who aren't kings of bbnaija thread but you can't lie for us.

Lolsss you're funny
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
onuman:

The ruling APC government had to give express approval to the broadcasters at this election time to distract or stop many southerners from the 2023 election.

APC has Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as true presidential candidate. Tinubu is a mere decoy.

How so?!!.... Is APC now in charge of privately owned corporations?!!

Since when did the government start telling DStv what or what not to broadcast on their satellite??!

Didn't Big Brother Naija show start long before APC came into existence?!!

Haven't most Nigerian youths been declining mentally long before reality tv shows became a thing?!!

Did BBNaija produce the terrorists we have in Sambisa and Orlu?!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by ForgetfulJones: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sandazblack:
I don’t need to watch Big Brother show to be entertained, Pa Amoda Ogunlere aka Tinubu is always here to entertain me with his comedy and gaffes grin tongue
this one promises to be a town hall different...balablu
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Don’t waste your life by even attempting to participate in this evil show ?

Check out their previous participations !
After leaving the show most can’t keep up with the short term fame and thereby result in all sort of things ( nudity etc) to retain their fame in social scene
I heard one attempted suicide…

Yet, Ebuka, Laykon, Mercy, Miracle Bisola and a host of others are yet to commit suicide?

Oya, carry your religiosity run commot here before dem wipe you oraimo cord

Beware
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some fools here are actually saying this show is a distraction and it's government sponsored.

Why don't nigerians ever learn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
Beware of the tricks and tactics of Lucifer.
We are living in Perilous times! We are living in the Last of the Last days!

The devil is not sleeping! He is flinging out all available materials to take your heart and mind off what really matters right now.

He is doing everything to load your hearts and minds with non essentials and things that Have zero value to your Eternity in Heaven.

Be Watchful! Be Prayer! Set your affection on things above!
Keep looking up! Our Redemption draws Near.

Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by fullnetwork: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
OLamylove:

The Sky is big enough for Everyone to fly, So because of Election I shouldn't live my Life
How has your life and that of your fellow Nigerians been in the last 7 years plus?
We all live our lives. But we should desire the good of everyone above our personal desires.
This for me looks like a sponsored attempt to get the youths of politics ...
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by OLamylove: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
fullnetwork:

How has your life and that of your fellow Nigerians been in the last 7 years plus?
BBNAIJA isn't the problem of Nigeria Because it's a private Business Entity, I can Assure you that Nigerians already Know who they are voting for, if you like campaign from now till tommorow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Delicious22: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you follow the Pepper Dem thread, you won't be sounding stupid like Tinubu.
She did not know you are Playmaker14. kai, you worry dat thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by annyz: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is surely a paid distraction agents from the other Party.
When did they start showing BB, whatever by January crossing over to February of any year if not that election is around the corner.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Please vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by PS712: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:

Yes
Youth's attention should be on collection of PVCs and the election, not Big Brother. The youths should show how serious they are and how important this election is by doing the needful, not giving the show attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Those south African babes go dey shower nakeeed with their heavy duty shitbox nyanshes

I don't mind watching the live shower part
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Another marathon of sex loading cuz I know those big ass south African babes ain't playin
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by fullnetwork: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
OLamylove:

BBNAIJA isn't the problem of Nigeria Because it's a private Business Entity, I can Assure you that Nigerians already Know who they are voting for, if you like campaign from now till tommorow
It's one thing to know who you are voting for. It's another thing to know why you are doing so.
Please, the discussion is about who will preside over our future. Don't be a distraction.
Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Starzo: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
IronGalaxy:
This show is not big in SA as it is over there. This is forced.
Exactly, SA trying to force their dead show on nigerians to gain relevance

I pray it's only done for one season

I don't want nigerians cohabiting with xenophobes in close spaces.

Somebody might get lynched out of hatred

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by OLamylove: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
PS712:

Yes
Youth's attention should be on collection of PVCs and the election, not Big Brother. The youths should show how serious they are and how important this election is by doing the needful, not giving the show attention.
The Youths should also Stop Eating, Drinking and Bathing, They Should pause their lives Until Election day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) by Help8: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Those south African babes go dey shower nakeeed with their heavy duty shitbox nyanshes

I don't mind watching the live shower part

After that what will you gain,? Shame!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here / BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira / Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.