Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry (1264 Views)

Black Supremacy!! Taylor Swift Bows To Nicki Minaj Finally.. See Picture. / Breaking News!!! Eminem Confesses About Tupac To Mum Who Makes It Public. / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Bows To Greet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry by textjames: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
D'Banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry. Details at www.textjames.
Re: D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
you want human traffic abi?? shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry by Hardballer(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
If information flinging into our ears is anything to go by, then the Kokomaster, Oladapo Banjo, will finally tied the knot next year.

According to what we were hinted by a close pal of D’Banj, there have been pressure from her mum to bring home a wife. Though the G.O.O.D Music Artiste had opted to concentrate on his musical career, but as it is now, he has succumb and might marry next year.

We tried to know who the lucky lady is, but our informant refused to disclose that.

D’Banj has successfully lived a scandal free (especially in terms of ladies) life since ever coming into limelight as against others. Though he was once linked with Genevieve which her mum disagree with, we only hope she would approave of whoever the Kokomaster brings home. D’Banj, we can’t wait to be at your wedding.
Re: D'banj Bows To Mum's Pressure, Now Agrees To Marry by anonymous6(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
I don't blame D'banj's mother and I agree with the mothers disapproval of her son with Genevieve Nnaji, she maybe the top Nollywood actress but she is not wife material as far as I am concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Top Fashion Blogger, Bryan Boy, Claims Kanye West Is Gay / Love Like A Movie Concert (my Pic Story) / OMG : Wizkid Hits A Super Sized Booty On Stage In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.